"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl John Doherty, 29, of Racine, died of complications of pneumonia October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born July 22, 1973, in Spring Valley. Mr. Doherty had worked in various occupations and most recently was a laborer for a local farmer. He was a mechanic and enjoyed hunting. Survivors include his parents, Duane and Patricia (Sikkink) Doherty of Racine; a sister, Julie Doherty of Rochester; three brothers, Edward and Nicholas, both of Racine, and Peter (Tisha) of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Lucille Sikkink of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents. A funeral Mass for was held Nov. 1, 2002 at St. Columban Catholic Church in Preston, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.