"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl John Doherty, 29, of Racine, died of complications of pneumonia October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born July 22, 1973, in Spring Valley. Mr. Doherty had worked in various occupations and most recently was a laborer for a local farmer. He was a mechanic and enjoyed hunting. Survivors include his parents, Duane and Patricia (Sikkink) Doherty of Racine; a sister, Julie Doherty of Rochester; three brothers, Edward and Nicholas, both of Racine, and Peter (Tisha) of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Lucille Sikkink of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents. A funeral Mass for was held Nov. 1, 2002 at St. Columban Catholic Church in Preston, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.