"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl John Doherty, 29, of Racine, died of complications of pneumonia October 29, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born July 22, 1973, in Spring Valley. Mr. Doherty had worked in various occupations and most recently was a laborer for a local farmer. He was a mechanic and enjoyed hunting. Survivors include his parents, Duane and Patricia (Sikkink) Doherty of Racine; a sister, Julie Doherty of Rochester; three brothers, Edward and Nicholas, both of Racine, and Peter (Tisha) of Rochester; and maternal grandmother, Lucille Sikkink of Stewartville. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents. A funeral Mass for was held Nov. 1, 2002 at St. Columban Catholic Church in Preston, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.