"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William E. Goetsch, 73, of Cresco, IA, died September 17, 2002 at Regional Health Services in Cresco, IA.
William Earl Goetsch was born January 26, 1929 to William F. and Sylvia (Grabau) Goetsch. He attended Lincoln country school in Albion Township. He was called to serve in the army in June 1953, served a year in Germany and was honorably discharged in May 1955. On Sept. 7, 1957 he married Darlene Huhe. He lived on the family farm until 1994, when he moved to Lime Springs, IA. He served for many years on the Cresco Library Board, was a member of Zion Church in rural Cresco, where he served on the Board of Trustees. He was a member of the Farm Bureau, the Lime Spring American Legion Post #545 and served on the Republican Central Committee of Howard County, Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharyl(Jerry) Keune of Cresco and Shirley (Phillip) Miller of Mankato, MN; a son William K. (Rose) Goetsch of Cresco; seven grandchildren; and a sister, Vera (Robert) Easler of Des Moines, IA. A brother and sister preceded him in death. Services were held Oct. 19, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Cresco with Rev. Lewis Flanigan officiating. Interment was at the Cedar Hill Cemetery in rural Cresco.