"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William E. Goetsch, 73, of Cresco, IA, died September 17, 2002 at Regional Health Services in Cresco, IA.
William Earl Goetsch was born January 26, 1929 to William F. and Sylvia (Grabau) Goetsch. He attended Lincoln country school in Albion Township. He was called to serve in the army in June 1953, served a year in Germany and was honorably discharged in May 1955. On Sept. 7, 1957 he married Darlene Huhe. He lived on the family farm until 1994, when he moved to Lime Springs, IA. He served for many years on the Cresco Library Board, was a member of Zion Church in rural Cresco, where he served on the Board of Trustees. He was a member of the Farm Bureau, the Lime Spring American Legion Post #545 and served on the Republican Central Committee of Howard County, Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharyl(Jerry) Keune of Cresco and Shirley (Phillip) Miller of Mankato, MN; a son William K. (Rose) Goetsch of Cresco; seven grandchildren; and a sister, Vera (Robert) Easler of Des Moines, IA. A brother and sister preceded him in death. Services were held Oct. 19, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Cresco with Rev. Lewis Flanigan officiating. Interment was at the Cedar Hill Cemetery in rural Cresco.