"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William E. Goetsch, 73, of Cresco, IA, died September 17, 2002 at Regional Health Services in Cresco, IA.
William Earl Goetsch was born January 26, 1929 to William F. and Sylvia (Grabau) Goetsch. He attended Lincoln country school in Albion Township. He was called to serve in the army in June 1953, served a year in Germany and was honorably discharged in May 1955. On Sept. 7, 1957 he married Darlene Huhe. He lived on the family farm until 1994, when he moved to Lime Springs, IA. He served for many years on the Cresco Library Board, was a member of Zion Church in rural Cresco, where he served on the Board of Trustees. He was a member of the Farm Bureau, the Lime Spring American Legion Post #545 and served on the Republican Central Committee of Howard County, Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharyl(Jerry) Keune of Cresco and Shirley (Phillip) Miller of Mankato, MN; a son William K. (Rose) Goetsch of Cresco; seven grandchildren; and a sister, Vera (Robert) Easler of Des Moines, IA. A brother and sister preceded him in death. Services were held Oct. 19, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Cresco with Rev. Lewis Flanigan officiating. Interment was at the Cedar Hill Cemetery in rural Cresco.