"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William E. Goetsch, 73, of Cresco, IA, died September 17, 2002 at Regional Health Services in Cresco, IA.
William Earl Goetsch was born January 26, 1929 to William F. and Sylvia (Grabau) Goetsch. He attended Lincoln country school in Albion Township. He was called to serve in the army in June 1953, served a year in Germany and was honorably discharged in May 1955. On Sept. 7, 1957 he married Darlene Huhe. He lived on the family farm until 1994, when he moved to Lime Springs, IA. He served for many years on the Cresco Library Board, was a member of Zion Church in rural Cresco, where he served on the Board of Trustees. He was a member of the Farm Bureau, the Lime Spring American Legion Post #545 and served on the Republican Central Committee of Howard County, Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Sharyl(Jerry) Keune of Cresco and Shirley (Phillip) Miller of Mankato, MN; a son William K. (Rose) Goetsch of Cresco; seven grandchildren; and a sister, Vera (Robert) Easler of Des Moines, IA. A brother and sister preceded him in death. Services were held Oct. 19, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Cresco with Rev. Lewis Flanigan officiating. Interment was at the Cedar Hill Cemetery in rural Cresco.