"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence R. Paulson, 95, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area farmer, was found dead at his home October 23, 2002.
He was born April 1, 1907, in Pilot Mound Township, Fillmore County, rural Chatfield and lived in the Chatfield area all his life. He farmed and enjoyed hunting and trapping. Survivors include a sister, Gladys Asleson of Chatfield. Two sisters and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Paul Nelson of Aurora Lutheran Church in Owatonna officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. It will be a combined service for Mr. Paulson and his nephew, Gerald Asleson of Rochester. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.