"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence R. Paulson, 95, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area farmer, was found dead at his home October 23, 2002.
He was born April 1, 1907, in Pilot Mound Township, Fillmore County, rural Chatfield and lived in the Chatfield area all his life. He farmed and enjoyed hunting and trapping. Survivors include a sister, Gladys Asleson of Chatfield. Two sisters and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Paul Nelson of Aurora Lutheran Church in Owatonna officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. It will be a combined service for Mr. Paulson and his nephew, Gerald Asleson of Rochester. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.