"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence R. Paulson, 95, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area farmer, was found dead at his home October 23, 2002.
He was born April 1, 1907, in Pilot Mound Township, Fillmore County, rural Chatfield and lived in the Chatfield area all his life. He farmed and enjoyed hunting and trapping. Survivors include a sister, Gladys Asleson of Chatfield. Two sisters and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Paul Nelson of Aurora Lutheran Church in Owatonna officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. It will be a combined service for Mr. Paulson and his nephew, Gerald Asleson of Rochester. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.