"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence R. Paulson, 95, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area farmer, was found dead at his home October 23, 2002.
He was born April 1, 1907, in Pilot Mound Township, Fillmore County, rural Chatfield and lived in the Chatfield area all his life. He farmed and enjoyed hunting and trapping. Survivors include a sister, Gladys Asleson of Chatfield. Two sisters and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Paul Nelson of Aurora Lutheran Church in Owatonna officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. It will be a combined service for Mr. Paulson and his nephew, Gerald Asleson of Rochester. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.