"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence R. Paulson, 95, of rural Chatfield, a longtime area farmer, was found dead at his home October 23, 2002.
He was born April 1, 1907, in Pilot Mound Township, Fillmore County, rural Chatfield and lived in the Chatfield area all his life. He farmed and enjoyed hunting and trapping. Survivors include a sister, Gladys Asleson of Chatfield. Two sisters and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Oct. 28, 2002 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Paul Nelson of Aurora Lutheran Church in Owatonna officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. It will be a combined service for Mr. Paulson and his nephew, Gerald Asleson of Rochester. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.