"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ervin S. Rye, 83, of Rushford, died October 30, 2002, at the Good Samaritan Care Center in Preston, Minn.
Ervin was born on July 15, 1919, in South Fork of Fillmore County, Minn. to Peter and Margit (Sand) Rye. Ervin attended school at South Fork. He married Shirley Raaen on December 11, 1948, in Peterson, Minn. Ervin was a member of the Rushford Lutheran Church. He worked for Roverud, farmed in the Bratsberg Area, worked at Farmers Elevator and Darrs in Rushford until his retirement. Ervin is survived by his wife Shirley; children: Sandy (Dale) Rasmussen, Marlys (Jim) Johnson, Wayne (Jolene) Rye, all of Rushford, and Mary (Jeff) Darr of Durand, Wis.; ten grandchildren; six great- grandchildren; four sisters: Norma Rasmussen Mabel, Phyllis (Walter) Norby of Canton, Ardis Moen of Eagan, Minn. and Marjorie (Paul) McManimon of St. Leonard, MD. He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Paul and Joseph, and two brothers-in-law. The funeral service was held at Rushford Lutheran Church on Sunday November 3, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.