"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ervin S. Rye, 83, of Rushford, died October 30, 2002, at the Good Samaritan Care Center in Preston, Minn.
Ervin was born on July 15, 1919, in South Fork of Fillmore County, Minn. to Peter and Margit (Sand) Rye. Ervin attended school at South Fork. He married Shirley Raaen on December 11, 1948, in Peterson, Minn. Ervin was a member of the Rushford Lutheran Church. He worked for Roverud, farmed in the Bratsberg Area, worked at Farmers Elevator and Darrs in Rushford until his retirement. Ervin is survived by his wife Shirley; children: Sandy (Dale) Rasmussen, Marlys (Jim) Johnson, Wayne (Jolene) Rye, all of Rushford, and Mary (Jeff) Darr of Durand, Wis.; ten grandchildren; six great- grandchildren; four sisters: Norma Rasmussen Mabel, Phyllis (Walter) Norby of Canton, Ardis Moen of Eagan, Minn. and Marjorie (Paul) McManimon of St. Leonard, MD. He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Paul and Joseph, and two brothers-in-law. The funeral service was held at Rushford Lutheran Church on Sunday November 3, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.