"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 1st, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ervin S. Rye, 83, of Rushford, died October 30, 2002, at the Good Samaritan Care Center in Preston, Minn.
Ervin was born on July 15, 1919, in South Fork of Fillmore County, Minn. to Peter and Margit (Sand) Rye. Ervin attended school at South Fork. He married Shirley Raaen on December 11, 1948, in Peterson, Minn. Ervin was a member of the Rushford Lutheran Church. He worked for Roverud, farmed in the Bratsberg Area, worked at Farmers Elevator and Darrs in Rushford until his retirement. Ervin is survived by his wife Shirley; children: Sandy (Dale) Rasmussen, Marlys (Jim) Johnson, Wayne (Jolene) Rye, all of Rushford, and Mary (Jeff) Darr of Durand, Wis.; ten grandchildren; six great- grandchildren; four sisters: Norma Rasmussen Mabel, Phyllis (Walter) Norby of Canton, Ardis Moen of Eagan, Minn. and Marjorie (Paul) McManimon of St. Leonard, MD. He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Paul and Joseph, and two brothers-in-law. The funeral service was held at Rushford Lutheran Church on Sunday November 3, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.