"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.