"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.