"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.