"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.