"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.