"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 31st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:21:18, May 30th 2016 - Laughing out loud - To me this sounds like something the school and the grimsrud's co ... [Read More]
- 8:45:45, May 29th 2016 - Paul - Kim, Why do my arguments fall short? Why is the EPA so evil and more important ... [Read More]
- 4:59:09, May 29th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Not the Journals responsibility, but I sure would like to know the whole ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.