"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.