"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.