"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.