"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.