"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lyle Palmer Peterson, 54, of Winona, formerly of Whalan, died Nov. 4, 2002 at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
Born July 23, 1948, in Lanesboro, he grew up in Whalan and graduated from Lanesboro High School. After serving in the Army for two years, including a tour of duty in Vietnam, he attended Winona Technical College. In 1970 he began working for the city of Winona as a civil engineering technician and continued to work for the city until the time of his death. He married Ruthmary Seibert and they were later divorced. Mr. Peterson was a member of Whalan Lutheran Church and Whalan American Legion. Survivors include a daughter, Gina (Shawn) Wibben of Winona; three grandchildren; a brother, Dale (Susan) of Rochester; a sister, Jean (Jerome) Halverson of Lanesboro; and his fiance, Kathy Gerth of Winona. His parents and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Lyle Palmer Peterson was Nov. 8, 2002 at the Lutheran Church in Whalan, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home in Rushford was in charge of arrangements.