"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robin C. Rud, 37, of rural Spring Valley, a homemaker, died Nov. 5, 2002 of injuries suffered in a truck accident in rural Wykoff.
She was born July 23, 1965, in Rochester, grew up in Stewartville and graduated from Stewartville High School. For a short time she lived in Arizona, where she attended secretarial school, and then moved to Spring Valley. She was currently employed at Wes Anderson Farms in rural Chatfield. Survivors include a son, Joshua Crews at home; a daughter, Daphne Crews at home; her father, Harold Rud of Stewartville; her mother, Patrisha Rud of Rochester; a brother, Tad Rud of Stewartville; paternal grandmother, Thelma Rud of Stewartville; and maternal grandmother, Fern Becker of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her grandfathers and a special friend. The funeral for Robin C. Rud was Nov. 8, 2002 in Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville, the Rev. Ron Allen officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery in Stewartville. Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville was in charge of arrangements.