"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 13th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robin C. Rud, 37, of rural Spring Valley, a homemaker, died Nov. 5, 2002 of injuries suffered in a truck accident in rural Wykoff.
She was born July 23, 1965, in Rochester, grew up in Stewartville and graduated from Stewartville High School. For a short time she lived in Arizona, where she attended secretarial school, and then moved to Spring Valley. She was currently employed at Wes Anderson Farms in rural Chatfield. Survivors include a son, Joshua Crews at home; a daughter, Daphne Crews at home; her father, Harold Rud of Stewartville; her mother, Patrisha Rud of Rochester; a brother, Tad Rud of Stewartville; paternal grandmother, Thelma Rud of Stewartville; and maternal grandmother, Fern Becker of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her grandfathers and a special friend. The funeral for Robin C. Rud was Nov. 8, 2002 in Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville, the Rev. Ron Allen officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery in Stewartville. Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville was in charge of arrangements.