"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robin C. Rud, 37, of rural Spring Valley, a homemaker, died Nov. 5, 2002 of injuries suffered in a truck accident in rural Wykoff.
She was born July 23, 1965, in Rochester, grew up in Stewartville and graduated from Stewartville High School. For a short time she lived in Arizona, where she attended secretarial school, and then moved to Spring Valley. She was currently employed at Wes Anderson Farms in rural Chatfield. Survivors include a son, Joshua Crews at home; a daughter, Daphne Crews at home; her father, Harold Rud of Stewartville; her mother, Patrisha Rud of Rochester; a brother, Tad Rud of Stewartville; paternal grandmother, Thelma Rud of Stewartville; and maternal grandmother, Fern Becker of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her grandfathers and a special friend. The funeral for Robin C. Rud was Nov. 8, 2002 in Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville, the Rev. Ron Allen officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery in Stewartville. Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville was in charge of arrangements.