"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robin C. Rud, 37, of rural Spring Valley, a homemaker, died Nov. 5, 2002 of injuries suffered in a truck accident in rural Wykoff.
She was born July 23, 1965, in Rochester, grew up in Stewartville and graduated from Stewartville High School. For a short time she lived in Arizona, where she attended secretarial school, and then moved to Spring Valley. She was currently employed at Wes Anderson Farms in rural Chatfield. Survivors include a son, Joshua Crews at home; a daughter, Daphne Crews at home; her father, Harold Rud of Stewartville; her mother, Patrisha Rud of Rochester; a brother, Tad Rud of Stewartville; paternal grandmother, Thelma Rud of Stewartville; and maternal grandmother, Fern Becker of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her grandfathers and a special friend. The funeral for Robin C. Rud was Nov. 8, 2002 in Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville, the Rev. Ron Allen officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery in Stewartville. Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville was in charge of arrangements.