"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 8th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robin C. Rud, 37, of rural Spring Valley, a homemaker, died Nov. 5, 2002 of injuries suffered in a truck accident in rural Wykoff.
She was born July 23, 1965, in Rochester, grew up in Stewartville and graduated from Stewartville High School. For a short time she lived in Arizona, where she attended secretarial school, and then moved to Spring Valley. She was currently employed at Wes Anderson Farms in rural Chatfield. Survivors include a son, Joshua Crews at home; a daughter, Daphne Crews at home; her father, Harold Rud of Stewartville; her mother, Patrisha Rud of Rochester; a brother, Tad Rud of Stewartville; paternal grandmother, Thelma Rud of Stewartville; and maternal grandmother, Fern Becker of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her grandfathers and a special friend. The funeral for Robin C. Rud was Nov. 8, 2002 in Zion Lutheran Church in Stewartville, the Rev. Ron Allen officiating. Burial was in Woodlawn Cemetery in Stewartville. Griffin-Gray Funeral Home in Stewartville was in charge of arrangements.