"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.