"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.