"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Russell Stanley Bigalk, 87, longtime owner of the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony, died November 8, 2002 at Harmony Healthcare.
Born Nov. 12, 1914, he grew up in the Harmony area and graduated from Harmony High School and the Business College of Minneapolis. In 1938, he opened the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony and owned it until the time of his death. On Aug. 4, 1941, he married Ione Stoskopf. Mr. Bigalk was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and the Harmony American Legion. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; a son, Lee (Diane) of Harmony; two daughters, Virginia Bigalk of Harmony and Debra (Jeff) Erickson of Lakeville, Minn.; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister, Gloria Herron of Red Wing. The funeral was held Nov. 12, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery, with military graveside rites. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.