"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Russell Stanley Bigalk, 87, longtime owner of the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony, died November 8, 2002 at Harmony Healthcare.
Born Nov. 12, 1914, he grew up in the Harmony area and graduated from Harmony High School and the Business College of Minneapolis. In 1938, he opened the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony and owned it until the time of his death. On Aug. 4, 1941, he married Ione Stoskopf. Mr. Bigalk was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and the Harmony American Legion. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; a son, Lee (Diane) of Harmony; two daughters, Virginia Bigalk of Harmony and Debra (Jeff) Erickson of Lakeville, Minn.; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister, Gloria Herron of Red Wing. The funeral was held Nov. 12, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery, with military graveside rites. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.