"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Russell Stanley Bigalk, 87, longtime owner of the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony, died November 8, 2002 at Harmony Healthcare.
Born Nov. 12, 1914, he grew up in the Harmony area and graduated from Harmony High School and the Business College of Minneapolis. In 1938, he opened the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony and owned it until the time of his death. On Aug. 4, 1941, he married Ione Stoskopf. Mr. Bigalk was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and the Harmony American Legion. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; a son, Lee (Diane) of Harmony; two daughters, Virginia Bigalk of Harmony and Debra (Jeff) Erickson of Lakeville, Minn.; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister, Gloria Herron of Red Wing. The funeral was held Nov. 12, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery, with military graveside rites. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.