"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Russell Stanley Bigalk, 87, longtime owner of the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony, died November 8, 2002 at Harmony Healthcare.
Born Nov. 12, 1914, he grew up in the Harmony area and graduated from Harmony High School and the Business College of Minneapolis. In 1938, he opened the Chevrolet dealership in Harmony and owned it until the time of his death. On Aug. 4, 1941, he married Ione Stoskopf. Mr. Bigalk was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and the Harmony American Legion. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; a son, Lee (Diane) of Harmony; two daughters, Virginia Bigalk of Harmony and Debra (Jeff) Erickson of Lakeville, Minn.; three grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister, Gloria Herron of Red Wing. The funeral was held Nov. 12, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery, with military graveside rites. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.