"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frances Leona Link, 79, of Spring Valley, died November 10, 2002 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Frances Leona Westphal was born April 16, 1923, in Preston to Theodore and Katherine Westphal. On Sept. 28, 1940, she married Alvin Link in Lime Springs, Iowa. She had also lived in Lime Springs, Stewartville and Rochester. Mrs. Link worked for 4 Winds Parkview Cafe and retired from Elaine's Cafe. She was a member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed puzzles. Survivors include three sons, Robert of Spring Valley, Ray (Connie) of Rochester and Ronald of Preston; two daughters, Elaine (Dave) Horsman of Spring Valley and Linda (Dan) Strunge of Princeton, Minn.; 14 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and two sisters, Margaret Thompson of Spring Valley and Mable Hammersma of Cherry Grove. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a grandson, eight brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Nov. 13, 2002 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.