"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gail Renee Peterson, 44, of Rochester, formerly of Lanesboro and Chatfield, died November 11, 2002 at her home of a pulmonary embolism.
Gail Renee Borgen was born Aug. 27, 1958, in Lanesboro, grew up there and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1977. She lived in Rochester for a while and then in Chatfield, until returning to Rochester in 1986. She was employed at Mayo Clinic for 25 years and was a clinical assistant. On Sept. 17, 1983, she married Thomas W. Peterson in Lanesboro. He died July 24, 1986. Mrs. Peterson was a member of the Lanesboro American Legion and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She enjoyed volleyball and was a Vikings and Twins fan. Survivors include her parents, Ernest and Julia Borgen of Lanesboro; a brother, James (Veronica) of Kansas City, Mo.; and three sisters, Gwen (Randy) Harmon of rural Lanesboro, Carolyn (Michael Bell) Borgen of Oronoco and Kathryn (Gary) Wade of Rushford. A memorial service was held Nov. 14, 2002 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.