"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gail Renee Peterson, 44, of Rochester, formerly of Lanesboro and Chatfield, died November 11, 2002 at her home of a pulmonary embolism.
Gail Renee Borgen was born Aug. 27, 1958, in Lanesboro, grew up there and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1977. She lived in Rochester for a while and then in Chatfield, until returning to Rochester in 1986. She was employed at Mayo Clinic for 25 years and was a clinical assistant. On Sept. 17, 1983, she married Thomas W. Peterson in Lanesboro. He died July 24, 1986. Mrs. Peterson was a member of the Lanesboro American Legion and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She enjoyed volleyball and was a Vikings and Twins fan. Survivors include her parents, Ernest and Julia Borgen of Lanesboro; a brother, James (Veronica) of Kansas City, Mo.; and three sisters, Gwen (Randy) Harmon of rural Lanesboro, Carolyn (Michael Bell) Borgen of Oronoco and Kathryn (Gary) Wade of Rushford. A memorial service was held Nov. 14, 2002 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.