"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gail Renee Peterson, 44, of Rochester, formerly of Lanesboro and Chatfield, died November 11, 2002 at her home of a pulmonary embolism.
Gail Renee Borgen was born Aug. 27, 1958, in Lanesboro, grew up there and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1977. She lived in Rochester for a while and then in Chatfield, until returning to Rochester in 1986. She was employed at Mayo Clinic for 25 years and was a clinical assistant. On Sept. 17, 1983, she married Thomas W. Peterson in Lanesboro. He died July 24, 1986. Mrs. Peterson was a member of the Lanesboro American Legion and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She enjoyed volleyball and was a Vikings and Twins fan. Survivors include her parents, Ernest and Julia Borgen of Lanesboro; a brother, James (Veronica) of Kansas City, Mo.; and three sisters, Gwen (Randy) Harmon of rural Lanesboro, Carolyn (Michael Bell) Borgen of Oronoco and Kathryn (Gary) Wade of Rushford. A memorial service was held Nov. 14, 2002 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.