"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gail Renee Peterson, 44, of Rochester, formerly of Lanesboro and Chatfield, died November 11, 2002 at her home of a pulmonary embolism.
Gail Renee Borgen was born Aug. 27, 1958, in Lanesboro, grew up there and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1977. She lived in Rochester for a while and then in Chatfield, until returning to Rochester in 1986. She was employed at Mayo Clinic for 25 years and was a clinical assistant. On Sept. 17, 1983, she married Thomas W. Peterson in Lanesboro. He died July 24, 1986. Mrs. Peterson was a member of the Lanesboro American Legion and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She enjoyed volleyball and was a Vikings and Twins fan. Survivors include her parents, Ernest and Julia Borgen of Lanesboro; a brother, James (Veronica) of Kansas City, Mo.; and three sisters, Gwen (Randy) Harmon of rural Lanesboro, Carolyn (Michael Bell) Borgen of Oronoco and Kathryn (Gary) Wade of Rushford. A memorial service was held Nov. 14, 2002 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.