"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gail Renee Peterson, 44, of Rochester, formerly of Lanesboro and Chatfield, died November 11, 2002 at her home of a pulmonary embolism.
Gail Renee Borgen was born Aug. 27, 1958, in Lanesboro, grew up there and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1977. She lived in Rochester for a while and then in Chatfield, until returning to Rochester in 1986. She was employed at Mayo Clinic for 25 years and was a clinical assistant. On Sept. 17, 1983, she married Thomas W. Peterson in Lanesboro. He died July 24, 1986. Mrs. Peterson was a member of the Lanesboro American Legion and Bethlehem Lutheran Church. She enjoyed volleyball and was a Vikings and Twins fan. Survivors include her parents, Ernest and Julia Borgen of Lanesboro; a brother, James (Veronica) of Kansas City, Mo.; and three sisters, Gwen (Randy) Harmon of rural Lanesboro, Carolyn (Michael Bell) Borgen of Oronoco and Kathryn (Gary) Wade of Rushford. A memorial service was held Nov. 14, 2002 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.