"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, June 20th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.