"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.