"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.