"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
- 8:27:06, Oct 21st 2014 - rippedoffinNewell - Newell, SD school district residents spent 2.8 million on a parti ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 15th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Stephen Roland Aide, 54, of rural Spring Valley, a longtime hospital worker, died November 13, 2002 at his home.
He was born June 10, 1948, in Austin, attended LeRoy schools and was a 1966 graduate of LeRoy High School, where he was on the track team. He attended Mankato State University for two years and then spent four years at the University of Minnesota, where he received a pharmaceutical degree. Mr. Aide worked at the Rochester State Hospital, Winona Community Hospital and then at VA Medical Center in Las Animas, Colo., for 22 years. He returned to Minnesota after going on medical leave two months ago. He enjoyed trout fishing. Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Betty and Eugene Simon of Spring Valley. His father and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral was held Nov. 16, 2002 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in LeRoy, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating.