"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Melva H. Swenson, 97, a former Ostrander homemaker, died Nov. 19, 2002 at Spring Valley Care Center, where she had lived since May 11, 1992.
Melva H. Week was born May 26, 1905, in Spring Valley to Renhart Week and Mina (Aslakson) Week. She attended Spring Valley schools. On Aug. 13, 1929, she married Irving Swenson in Rochester. He died Oct. 21, 1983. Survivors include two daughters, Connie (Carl) Koball of Spring Valley and Zona Gail (Bill) Herber of Rochester; seven grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Ragna Oliver of Rochester. Two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Melva H. Swenson was Nov. 23, 2002 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Ostrander, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Bear Creek Lutheran Cemetery in rural Grand Meadow. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.