"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, died Nov. 19, 2002 at his home in Harmony.
Otto was born July 31, 1908 in Chicago, IL to Alfredo and Beatrice Paolini. He was the youngest of seven children, five brothers and one sister. Otto was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After retiring from Pitney Bowes, he and Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, FL where Otto was tennis instructor at Hardy Park. Otto was an avid baseball fan. In his youth he played baseball on his high school team. He also enjoyed playing tennis and golf throughout his life. Otto and Isabel moved to her home town, Harmony, in 1996. Otto is survived by his wife, Isabel; son, Armand Raderick (Kathleen) and two grandchildren. He is preceded in death by all his siblings. At his request there was no funeral service. A memorial service will be held at a later date in Chicago.