"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence A. Loerch, 91, of Winona died Nov. 9, 2002 at his home.
He was born in Winona County on April 18, 1911 the son of William and Elizabeth (Farnholtz) Loerch. On Oct. 8, 1938 he married Mildred R. Kalouner. She preceded him in death on Sept. 2, 1995. Mr. Loerch was a talented businessman. From 1946 to 1950 he operated the Buy Rite Meat Market in Rushford, MN. In 1950 he purchased the Allis Chalmers Implement dealership in Houston, MN. He added the Massey Ferguson Implements in 1956 which he sold in April 2002, when he dissolved the business. He also was an active partner in building and operating the Trojan Theater in Rushford from 1953 to 1975. He was a member of the Presbyterian Church. Survivors include three sons, Lee (Ione) Loerch, Peterson, Mark Philip Loerch, Winona and Richard (Dawn) Loerch, Hales Corners, Wis.; three grandchildren and one great-grandson. Preceding him in death were his parents, wife, a grandson, and a brother, Lubertus. A memorial service for Clarence will be held Nov. 25, 2002, 2 p.m. at Grace Presbyterian Church, Winona, Rev. Hugh Drennan officiating. Interment of the cremains will be in Frank Hill Cemetery, Wilson, Minn. Fawcett-Junker Funeral Home and Cremation Services was in charge of arrangements.