"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - email@example.com - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence A. Loerch, 91, of Winona died Nov. 9, 2002 at his home.
He was born in Winona County on April 18, 1911 the son of William and Elizabeth (Farnholtz) Loerch. On Oct. 8, 1938 he married Mildred R. Kalouner. She preceded him in death on Sept. 2, 1995. Mr. Loerch was a talented businessman. From 1946 to 1950 he operated the Buy Rite Meat Market in Rushford, MN. In 1950 he purchased the Allis Chalmers Implement dealership in Houston, MN. He added the Massey Ferguson Implements in 1956 which he sold in April 2002, when he dissolved the business. He also was an active partner in building and operating the Trojan Theater in Rushford from 1953 to 1975. He was a member of the Presbyterian Church. Survivors include three sons, Lee (Ione) Loerch, Peterson, Mark Philip Loerch, Winona and Richard (Dawn) Loerch, Hales Corners, Wis.; three grandchildren and one great-grandson. Preceding him in death were his parents, wife, a grandson, and a brother, Lubertus. A memorial service for Clarence will be held Nov. 25, 2002, 2 p.m. at Grace Presbyterian Church, Winona, Rev. Hugh Drennan officiating. Interment of the cremains will be in Frank Hill Cemetery, Wilson, Minn. Fawcett-Junker Funeral Home and Cremation Services was in charge of arrangements.