"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 14th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
- 6:11:27, Sep 5th 2014 - justdontgetit - The one kid turned 15 in Nov. Of 2013 ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence A. Loerch, 91, of Winona died Nov. 9, 2002 at his home.
He was born in Winona County on April 18, 1911 the son of William and Elizabeth (Farnholtz) Loerch. On Oct. 8, 1938 he married Mildred R. Kalouner. She preceded him in death on Sept. 2, 1995. Mr. Loerch was a talented businessman. From 1946 to 1950 he operated the Buy Rite Meat Market in Rushford, MN. In 1950 he purchased the Allis Chalmers Implement dealership in Houston, MN. He added the Massey Ferguson Implements in 1956 which he sold in April 2002, when he dissolved the business. He also was an active partner in building and operating the Trojan Theater in Rushford from 1953 to 1975. He was a member of the Presbyterian Church. Survivors include three sons, Lee (Ione) Loerch, Peterson, Mark Philip Loerch, Winona and Richard (Dawn) Loerch, Hales Corners, Wis.; three grandchildren and one great-grandson. Preceding him in death were his parents, wife, a grandson, and a brother, Lubertus. A memorial service for Clarence will be held Nov. 25, 2002, 2 p.m. at Grace Presbyterian Church, Winona, Rev. Hugh Drennan officiating. Interment of the cremains will be in Frank Hill Cemetery, Wilson, Minn. Fawcett-Junker Funeral Home and Cremation Services was in charge of arrangements.