"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence A. Loerch, 91, of Winona died Nov. 9, 2002 at his home.
He was born in Winona County on April 18, 1911 the son of William and Elizabeth (Farnholtz) Loerch. On Oct. 8, 1938 he married Mildred R. Kalouner. She preceded him in death on Sept. 2, 1995. Mr. Loerch was a talented businessman. From 1946 to 1950 he operated the Buy Rite Meat Market in Rushford, MN. In 1950 he purchased the Allis Chalmers Implement dealership in Houston, MN. He added the Massey Ferguson Implements in 1956 which he sold in April 2002, when he dissolved the business. He also was an active partner in building and operating the Trojan Theater in Rushford from 1953 to 1975. He was a member of the Presbyterian Church. Survivors include three sons, Lee (Ione) Loerch, Peterson, Mark Philip Loerch, Winona and Richard (Dawn) Loerch, Hales Corners, Wis.; three grandchildren and one great-grandson. Preceding him in death were his parents, wife, a grandson, and a brother, Lubertus. A memorial service for Clarence will be held Nov. 25, 2002, 2 p.m. at Grace Presbyterian Church, Winona, Rev. Hugh Drennan officiating. Interment of the cremains will be in Frank Hill Cemetery, Wilson, Minn. Fawcett-Junker Funeral Home and Cremation Services was in charge of arrangements.