"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
- 9:13:07, Apr 30th 2013 - jurban - i will be the first to say that when there is a emergency mnwarn will be hel ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence A. Loerch, 91, of Winona died Nov. 9, 2002 at his home.
He was born in Winona County on April 18, 1911 the son of William and Elizabeth (Farnholtz) Loerch. On Oct. 8, 1938 he married Mildred R. Kalouner. She preceded him in death on Sept. 2, 1995. Mr. Loerch was a talented businessman. From 1946 to 1950 he operated the Buy Rite Meat Market in Rushford, MN. In 1950 he purchased the Allis Chalmers Implement dealership in Houston, MN. He added the Massey Ferguson Implements in 1956 which he sold in April 2002, when he dissolved the business. He also was an active partner in building and operating the Trojan Theater in Rushford from 1953 to 1975. He was a member of the Presbyterian Church. Survivors include three sons, Lee (Ione) Loerch, Peterson, Mark Philip Loerch, Winona and Richard (Dawn) Loerch, Hales Corners, Wis.; three grandchildren and one great-grandson. Preceding him in death were his parents, wife, a grandson, and a brother, Lubertus. A memorial service for Clarence will be held Nov. 25, 2002, 2 p.m. at Grace Presbyterian Church, Winona, Rev. Hugh Drennan officiating. Interment of the cremains will be in Frank Hill Cemetery, Wilson, Minn. Fawcett-Junker Funeral Home and Cremation Services was in charge of arrangements.