"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dean A. Johnson, 56, of Byron, a baker, died of cancer Nov. 13, 2002, at Seasons Hospice following a lengthy illness.
He was born April 12, 1946, in Preston and graduated from Harmony High School in 1964. He was a cook after high school, served in the Army from 1965 to 1967 and was a Fillmore County deputy sheriff from 1968 to 1975. Mr. Johnson then moved to Houston, Texas, where he was head baker at Methodist Hospital, and in August 2002 moved to Byron. He was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church of Harmony, Masonic Lodge 36 of Preston and Stewartville American Legion Post 164. Survivors include two sisters, Lonna (Kenneth) Kerns of Byron and Lori (Bob) Martinek of Cresco, Iowa; and two brothers, his twin, Dale (Mick) of Stewartville and "Snook" (Arlene) of Canton. His parents preceded him in death. A memorial service for Dean A. Johnson was Nov. 16, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Johnson Funeral Home Services in Rochester was in charge of arrangements.