"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
- 8:35:39, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 8:34:20, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Beth B. Heydon, 96, of Hanahan, S.C., formerly of Chatfield, died Nov. 17, 2002 at a Hanahan nursing home.
Beth B. Baier was born Aug. 10, 1906, in Jordan Township, rural Chatfield. She moved to South Carolina from Chatfield 50 years ago. She was a homemaker. Her husband, Frank Heydon, worked for the Department of the Navy and later for DuPont. He died in 1990. Survivors include three grandchildren. A son preceded her in death. There was a graveside service for Beth B. Heydon on Nov. Nov 23, 2002 in Chatfield Cemetery, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.