"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda J. Gilbert, 96, of Chatfield, formerly of Rhinelander, WI and Clinton, IA died Nov 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born on Sept. 11, 1906 in Clinton, IA, the daughter of Herman and Marie (Hoffman) Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. He preceded her in death in 1959. She was a former member of the Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan. She enjoyed quilt making and other creative crafts. Surviving are her daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA, and Diane Knight of Whalan; sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA and Ivan of St. Paul; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; sisters, Elsie Von Thun and Caroline Andersen both of Camache, IA and Alvena Nemluvil of Rhinelander, WI; and a brother, Elmer Jahn of Hampton, IL. She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, three sisters, and four brothers. Services for Malinda J. Gilbert were held on Nov. 23, 2002 at the Nelson Heesch Funeral Home, Clinton, IA. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.