"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda J. Gilbert, 96, of Chatfield, formerly of Rhinelander, WI and Clinton, IA died Nov 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born on Sept. 11, 1906 in Clinton, IA, the daughter of Herman and Marie (Hoffman) Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. He preceded her in death in 1959. She was a former member of the Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan. She enjoyed quilt making and other creative crafts. Surviving are her daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA, and Diane Knight of Whalan; sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA and Ivan of St. Paul; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; sisters, Elsie Von Thun and Caroline Andersen both of Camache, IA and Alvena Nemluvil of Rhinelander, WI; and a brother, Elmer Jahn of Hampton, IL. She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, three sisters, and four brothers. Services for Malinda J. Gilbert were held on Nov. 23, 2002 at the Nelson Heesch Funeral Home, Clinton, IA. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.