"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 22nd, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda J. Gilbert, 96, of Chatfield, formerly of Rhinelander, WI and Clinton, IA died Nov 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born on Sept. 11, 1906 in Clinton, IA, the daughter of Herman and Marie (Hoffman) Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. He preceded her in death in 1959. She was a former member of the Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan. She enjoyed quilt making and other creative crafts. Surviving are her daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA, and Diane Knight of Whalan; sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA and Ivan of St. Paul; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; sisters, Elsie Von Thun and Caroline Andersen both of Camache, IA and Alvena Nemluvil of Rhinelander, WI; and a brother, Elmer Jahn of Hampton, IL. She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, three sisters, and four brothers. Services for Malinda J. Gilbert were held on Nov. 23, 2002 at the Nelson Heesch Funeral Home, Clinton, IA. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.