"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vernetta Mary Terveer, 94, formerly of rural Chatfield, died Nov. 23, 2002 at Havahart Adult Foster Care in rural Utica.
Vernetta Mary Gerry was born July 2, 1908, in Melrose, Minn., attended Troy school and graduated from St. Charles High School. On March 1, 1930, she married Clarence Terveer, and they farmed at Troy in Winona County. Her husband died in August 1980. She was a member of St. Charles United Church of Christ and Sunshine Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star in St. Charles. Survivors include a sister, Myrtle Dochod of Winona. She was preceded in death by a sister. The funeral for Vernetta Mary Terveer was Nov 26, 2002 at Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel, with the Rev. Jerald Barnhart officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel was in charge of arrangements.