"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vernetta Mary Terveer, 94, formerly of rural Chatfield, died Nov. 23, 2002 at Havahart Adult Foster Care in rural Utica.
Vernetta Mary Gerry was born July 2, 1908, in Melrose, Minn., attended Troy school and graduated from St. Charles High School. On March 1, 1930, she married Clarence Terveer, and they farmed at Troy in Winona County. Her husband died in August 1980. She was a member of St. Charles United Church of Christ and Sunshine Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star in St. Charles. Survivors include a sister, Myrtle Dochod of Winona. She was preceded in death by a sister. The funeral for Vernetta Mary Terveer was Nov 26, 2002 at Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel, with the Rev. Jerald Barnhart officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel was in charge of arrangements.