"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vernetta Mary Terveer, 94, formerly of rural Chatfield, died Nov. 23, 2002 at Havahart Adult Foster Care in rural Utica.
Vernetta Mary Gerry was born July 2, 1908, in Melrose, Minn., attended Troy school and graduated from St. Charles High School. On March 1, 1930, she married Clarence Terveer, and they farmed at Troy in Winona County. Her husband died in August 1980. She was a member of St. Charles United Church of Christ and Sunshine Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star in St. Charles. Survivors include a sister, Myrtle Dochod of Winona. She was preceded in death by a sister. The funeral for Vernetta Mary Terveer was Nov 26, 2002 at Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel, with the Rev. Jerald Barnhart officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel was in charge of arrangements.