"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vernetta Mary Terveer, 94, formerly of rural Chatfield, died Nov. 23, 2002 at Havahart Adult Foster Care in rural Utica.
Vernetta Mary Gerry was born July 2, 1908, in Melrose, Minn., attended Troy school and graduated from St. Charles High School. On March 1, 1930, she married Clarence Terveer, and they farmed at Troy in Winona County. Her husband died in August 1980. She was a member of St. Charles United Church of Christ and Sunshine Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star in St. Charles. Survivors include a sister, Myrtle Dochod of Winona. She was preceded in death by a sister. The funeral for Vernetta Mary Terveer was Nov 26, 2002 at Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel, with the Rev. Jerald Barnhart officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel was in charge of arrangements.