"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vernetta Mary Terveer, 94, formerly of rural Chatfield, died Nov. 23, 2002 at Havahart Adult Foster Care in rural Utica.
Vernetta Mary Gerry was born July 2, 1908, in Melrose, Minn., attended Troy school and graduated from St. Charles High School. On March 1, 1930, she married Clarence Terveer, and they farmed at Troy in Winona County. Her husband died in August 1980. She was a member of St. Charles United Church of Christ and Sunshine Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star in St. Charles. Survivors include a sister, Myrtle Dochod of Winona. She was preceded in death by a sister. The funeral for Vernetta Mary Terveer was Nov 26, 2002 at Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel, with the Rev. Jerald Barnhart officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Hoff Funeral Homes-St. Charles Chapel was in charge of arrangements.