"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joyce Jean Sutton, 57, of Preston, a restaurant worker, died of natural causes Nov. 23, 2002 at her home.
Joyce Jean Barber was born June 13, 1945, in Chatfield Township, Fillmore County, the daughter of Erwin and Bernice (Fort) Barber. She worked in restaurants in Rochester for several years and later in Chicago. On Aug. 17, 1980, she married John "Jack" Sutton in Chicago, where they made their home. Her husband died in 1991, and she moved to Preston in November 1999. She was a member of the Preston American Legion Auxiliary. She is survived by two sisters, including Genevieve Mart of Bratsburg, and two brothers. Her parents and three brothers preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joyce Jean Sutton was Nov. 27, 2002 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. The body was cremated. Interment will be in Elm Lawn Memorial Park in Elmhurst, Ill., at a later date. Thauwald Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.