"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joyce Jean Sutton, 57, of Preston, a restaurant worker, died of natural causes Nov. 23, 2002 at her home.
Joyce Jean Barber was born June 13, 1945, in Chatfield Township, Fillmore County, the daughter of Erwin and Bernice (Fort) Barber. She worked in restaurants in Rochester for several years and later in Chicago. On Aug. 17, 1980, she married John "Jack" Sutton in Chicago, where they made their home. Her husband died in 1991, and she moved to Preston in November 1999. She was a member of the Preston American Legion Auxiliary. She is survived by two sisters, including Genevieve Mart of Bratsburg, and two brothers. Her parents and three brothers preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joyce Jean Sutton was Nov. 27, 2002 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. The body was cremated. Interment will be in Elm Lawn Memorial Park in Elmhurst, Ill., at a later date. Thauwald Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.