"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
LeNora Harriet Prinsen, 85, a resident of the Harmony Care Center and formerly of Cherry Grove, died Nov. 22, 2002 at the care center.
LeNora Harriet Berning was born Feb. 5, 1917, in Bristol Township Fillmore County to Lee and Bertha (Prinsen) Berning. She grew up on a farm and attended Crystal Springs country school. She attended high school in Harmony for one year and graduated from high school in Preston. She completed Normal Training and taught country school for seven years. On Dec. 19, 1942, she married Edward Prinsen. The couple farmed for three years and then owned the grocery and feed store in Cherry Grove for many years. Mrs. Prinsen served lunches and waited on customers at the store and wrote the Cherry Grove news for the local papers for many years. She enjoyed music and played the violin, guitar and piano. She made bulletin covers and scrapbooks for her church. After retirement, she enjoyed crossword puzzles and an afternoon soap opera. Survivors include two sisters, Alma Dornink of Preston and Eleanor Thacher of Harmony Care Center. Her husband and daughter preceded her in death. The funeral was November 24, 2002 at Cherry Grove United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Mark Rader officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Hindt Hutchins Funeral Home, Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.