"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ray E. Erdman, 77, of Wykoff, a retired farmer and carpenter, died of leukemia Nov. 23, 2002 at his home.
Born Aug. 22, 1925, in Wykoff, the son of Elmer and Nilva (Kidd) Erdman. He grew up on the family farm, attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Jan. 26, 1946, he married Marjorie Hadland. She died Oct. 10, 1957. He and Donna Brye were married March 15, 1959, at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Mr. Erdman did furniture restoration until becoming ill. He was a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; four sons, Roland (Cindy) of Rochester, Richard (Marilyn) of Wykoff, Randy (Stephanie) of Albert Lea and Robert (Kris) of Valrico, Fla.; three daughters, Bonnie (Neil) Grummons of Plainview, Barbara (David) Gunderson of Greenbrier, Ark., and Beverly (John) Jimenez of Spring Valley; 18 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Joyce (Clayton) Thayer of Lafayette, La. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Ray E. Erdman was Nov 27, 2002 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Revs. Peter Sestak and Leroy E. Vogel co-officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.