"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - email@example.com - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ray E. Erdman, 77, of Wykoff, a retired farmer and carpenter, died of leukemia Nov. 23, 2002 at his home.
Born Aug. 22, 1925, in Wykoff, the son of Elmer and Nilva (Kidd) Erdman. He grew up on the family farm, attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Jan. 26, 1946, he married Marjorie Hadland. She died Oct. 10, 1957. He and Donna Brye were married March 15, 1959, at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Mr. Erdman did furniture restoration until becoming ill. He was a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; four sons, Roland (Cindy) of Rochester, Richard (Marilyn) of Wykoff, Randy (Stephanie) of Albert Lea and Robert (Kris) of Valrico, Fla.; three daughters, Bonnie (Neil) Grummons of Plainview, Barbara (David) Gunderson of Greenbrier, Ark., and Beverly (John) Jimenez of Spring Valley; 18 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Joyce (Clayton) Thayer of Lafayette, La. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Ray E. Erdman was Nov 27, 2002 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Revs. Peter Sestak and Leroy E. Vogel co-officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.