"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ray E. Erdman, 77, of Wykoff, a retired farmer and carpenter, died of leukemia Nov. 23, 2002 at his home.
Born Aug. 22, 1925, in Wykoff, the son of Elmer and Nilva (Kidd) Erdman. He grew up on the family farm, attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Jan. 26, 1946, he married Marjorie Hadland. She died Oct. 10, 1957. He and Donna Brye were married March 15, 1959, at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Mr. Erdman did furniture restoration until becoming ill. He was a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; four sons, Roland (Cindy) of Rochester, Richard (Marilyn) of Wykoff, Randy (Stephanie) of Albert Lea and Robert (Kris) of Valrico, Fla.; three daughters, Bonnie (Neil) Grummons of Plainview, Barbara (David) Gunderson of Greenbrier, Ark., and Beverly (John) Jimenez of Spring Valley; 18 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Joyce (Clayton) Thayer of Lafayette, La. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Ray E. Erdman was Nov 27, 2002 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Revs. Peter Sestak and Leroy E. Vogel co-officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.