"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ray E. Erdman, 77, of Wykoff, a retired farmer and carpenter, died of leukemia Nov. 23, 2002 at his home.
Born Aug. 22, 1925, in Wykoff, the son of Elmer and Nilva (Kidd) Erdman. He grew up on the family farm, attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Jan. 26, 1946, he married Marjorie Hadland. She died Oct. 10, 1957. He and Donna Brye were married March 15, 1959, at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Mr. Erdman did furniture restoration until becoming ill. He was a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; four sons, Roland (Cindy) of Rochester, Richard (Marilyn) of Wykoff, Randy (Stephanie) of Albert Lea and Robert (Kris) of Valrico, Fla.; three daughters, Bonnie (Neil) Grummons of Plainview, Barbara (David) Gunderson of Greenbrier, Ark., and Beverly (John) Jimenez of Spring Valley; 18 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Joyce (Clayton) Thayer of Lafayette, La. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Ray E. Erdman was Nov 27, 2002 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Revs. Peter Sestak and Leroy E. Vogel co-officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.