"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Nov 29th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ray E. Erdman, 77, of Wykoff, a retired farmer and carpenter, died of leukemia Nov. 23, 2002 at his home.
Born Aug. 22, 1925, in Wykoff, the son of Elmer and Nilva (Kidd) Erdman. He grew up on the family farm, attended St. John's Lutheran School in Wykoff and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Jan. 26, 1946, he married Marjorie Hadland. She died Oct. 10, 1957. He and Donna Brye were married March 15, 1959, at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Mr. Erdman did furniture restoration until becoming ill. He was a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; four sons, Roland (Cindy) of Rochester, Richard (Marilyn) of Wykoff, Randy (Stephanie) of Albert Lea and Robert (Kris) of Valrico, Fla.; three daughters, Bonnie (Neil) Grummons of Plainview, Barbara (David) Gunderson of Greenbrier, Ark., and Beverly (John) Jimenez of Spring Valley; 18 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Joyce (Clayton) Thayer of Lafayette, La. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Ray E. Erdman was Nov 27, 2002 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Revs. Peter Sestak and Leroy E. Vogel co-officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.