"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 6:45:12, Oct 20th 2014 - olliesemn - Thank you mayor for defending the ruling minority,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirley Teska, 86, of Chatfield, died November 28, 2002 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Shirley Crawley was born Aug. 11, 1916, in Cummingsville near Chatfield, grew up in rural Chatfield and graduated from Chosen Valley High School. She married Donald Teska. They farmed in rural Chatfield for about 50 years before moving to Chatfield. Mrs. Teska was active in the Pioneer Presbyterian Church and was an avid gardener. She is survived by her husband and a son, Lynn (Barbara) of Rochester. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters. A memorial service was held on Dec. 3, 2002 at Pioneeer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Tim Gerarden officiating. The body was donated to Mayo Clinic for medical research.