"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirley Teska, 86, of Chatfield, died November 28, 2002 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Shirley Crawley was born Aug. 11, 1916, in Cummingsville near Chatfield, grew up in rural Chatfield and graduated from Chosen Valley High School. She married Donald Teska. They farmed in rural Chatfield for about 50 years before moving to Chatfield. Mrs. Teska was active in the Pioneer Presbyterian Church and was an avid gardener. She is survived by her husband and a son, Lynn (Barbara) of Rochester. She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters. A memorial service was held on Dec. 3, 2002 at Pioneeer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Tim Gerarden officiating. The body was donated to Mayo Clinic for medical research.