"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elizabeth R. Rostvold, 73, died November 29, 2002 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
She was born Oct. 24, 1929, in Cresco, Iowa, to Joseph Milford and Emma Rostvold. She graduated from Harmony High School and was a resident of Harmony, except for the last three years when she lived in Rushford. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church, her church circle and the American Legion Auxiliary. She was a talented craftsperson who enjoyed making gifts for others. She was known for her knitting, needlepoint and in her later years for very large beautiful jigsaw puzzles. She is survived by her brother, Richard (Margaret) Rostvold of San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, foster brother and foster sisters. The funeral was held Dec. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial will be at a later date in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home In Harmony was in charge of arrangements.