"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elizabeth R. Rostvold, 73, died November 29, 2002 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
She was born Oct. 24, 1929, in Cresco, Iowa, to Joseph Milford and Emma Rostvold. She graduated from Harmony High School and was a resident of Harmony, except for the last three years when she lived in Rushford. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church, her church circle and the American Legion Auxiliary. She was a talented craftsperson who enjoyed making gifts for others. She was known for her knitting, needlepoint and in her later years for very large beautiful jigsaw puzzles. She is survived by her brother, Richard (Margaret) Rostvold of San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, foster brother and foster sisters. The funeral was held Dec. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial will be at a later date in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home In Harmony was in charge of arrangements.