"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elizabeth R. Rostvold, 73, died November 29, 2002 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
She was born Oct. 24, 1929, in Cresco, Iowa, to Joseph Milford and Emma Rostvold. She graduated from Harmony High School and was a resident of Harmony, except for the last three years when she lived in Rushford. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church, her church circle and the American Legion Auxiliary. She was a talented craftsperson who enjoyed making gifts for others. She was known for her knitting, needlepoint and in her later years for very large beautiful jigsaw puzzles. She is survived by her brother, Richard (Margaret) Rostvold of San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, foster brother and foster sisters. The funeral was held Dec. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial will be at a later date in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home In Harmony was in charge of arrangements.