"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elizabeth R. Rostvold, 73, died November 29, 2002 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
She was born Oct. 24, 1929, in Cresco, Iowa, to Joseph Milford and Emma Rostvold. She graduated from Harmony High School and was a resident of Harmony, except for the last three years when she lived in Rushford. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church, her church circle and the American Legion Auxiliary. She was a talented craftsperson who enjoyed making gifts for others. She was known for her knitting, needlepoint and in her later years for very large beautiful jigsaw puzzles. She is survived by her brother, Richard (Margaret) Rostvold of San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, foster brother and foster sisters. The funeral was held Dec. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial will be at a later date in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home In Harmony was in charge of arrangements.