"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elizabeth R. Rostvold, 73, died November 29, 2002 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
She was born Oct. 24, 1929, in Cresco, Iowa, to Joseph Milford and Emma Rostvold. She graduated from Harmony High School and was a resident of Harmony, except for the last three years when she lived in Rushford. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church, her church circle and the American Legion Auxiliary. She was a talented craftsperson who enjoyed making gifts for others. She was known for her knitting, needlepoint and in her later years for very large beautiful jigsaw puzzles. She is survived by her brother, Richard (Margaret) Rostvold of San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, foster brother and foster sisters. The funeral was held Dec. 1, 2002 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial will be at a later date in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home In Harmony was in charge of arrangements.