"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Timothy Michael Riggle died in his sleep at his home in Rushford on Dec. 3, 2002.
Tim was born on June 8, 1955, at Ellsworth A.F.B., South Dakota, to Virgil Riggle and Sandra (Zeller-Riggle) Overland. Tim graduated from Peterson High School in Peterson, Minn. and Brooks Barber School in St. Paul, Minn. He operated Tims Barber Shop in Rushford for 22 years. Tim completed a tour in the United States Navy in 1978. Tim married Chris Stevens in 1979. They have one son, Jacob Timothy. Tim loved jokes, music, painting, family, and most of all, his precious Jake.Tim is survived by his son and wife, his parents, Virgil (Donna) Riggle, and Sandra (Donald) Overland, two sisters, Cindy (Bill) Grindland, Crystal (Bob) Heublein, and grandmother Alice Riggle. Extended family includes step sisters and brothers, Susan Strom, Martha Stensgard, Erik Overland, Scott Overland, Kim Selke, Todd Selke, and Pam Going. The funeral service was Dec. 7, 2002 at Rushford Lutheran Church in Rushford with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of the arrangements.