"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Timothy Michael Riggle died in his sleep at his home in Rushford on Dec. 3, 2002.
Tim was born on June 8, 1955, at Ellsworth A.F.B., South Dakota, to Virgil Riggle and Sandra (Zeller-Riggle) Overland. Tim graduated from Peterson High School in Peterson, Minn. and Brooks Barber School in St. Paul, Minn. He operated Tims Barber Shop in Rushford for 22 years. Tim completed a tour in the United States Navy in 1978. Tim married Chris Stevens in 1979. They have one son, Jacob Timothy. Tim loved jokes, music, painting, family, and most of all, his precious Jake.Tim is survived by his son and wife, his parents, Virgil (Donna) Riggle, and Sandra (Donald) Overland, two sisters, Cindy (Bill) Grindland, Crystal (Bob) Heublein, and grandmother Alice Riggle. Extended family includes step sisters and brothers, Susan Strom, Martha Stensgard, Erik Overland, Scott Overland, Kim Selke, Todd Selke, and Pam Going. The funeral service was Dec. 7, 2002 at Rushford Lutheran Church in Rushford with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of the arrangements.