"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Timothy Michael Riggle died in his sleep at his home in Rushford on Dec. 3, 2002.
Tim was born on June 8, 1955, at Ellsworth A.F.B., South Dakota, to Virgil Riggle and Sandra (Zeller-Riggle) Overland. Tim graduated from Peterson High School in Peterson, Minn. and Brooks Barber School in St. Paul, Minn. He operated Tims Barber Shop in Rushford for 22 years. Tim completed a tour in the United States Navy in 1978. Tim married Chris Stevens in 1979. They have one son, Jacob Timothy. Tim loved jokes, music, painting, family, and most of all, his precious Jake.Tim is survived by his son and wife, his parents, Virgil (Donna) Riggle, and Sandra (Donald) Overland, two sisters, Cindy (Bill) Grindland, Crystal (Bob) Heublein, and grandmother Alice Riggle. Extended family includes step sisters and brothers, Susan Strom, Martha Stensgard, Erik Overland, Scott Overland, Kim Selke, Todd Selke, and Pam Going. The funeral service was Dec. 7, 2002 at Rushford Lutheran Church in Rushford with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of the arrangements.