"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:53:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Aspy - It's illegal for the council to give themselves a pay raise after the electi ... [Read More]
- 4:25:39, Oct 25th 2016 - FINALLY - @Hard Truth and @ Another Kingsland parent - AMEN - You hit the nail right ... [Read More]
- 11:11:01, Oct 25th 2016 - SV Grad - The real problem with Kingsland football is not the coach. Declining enr ... [Read More]
- 11:03:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Hard Truth - Kingsland Parent---what's the larger issue you speak of and how would d ... [Read More]
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Timothy Michael Riggle died in his sleep at his home in Rushford on Dec. 3, 2002.
Tim was born on June 8, 1955, at Ellsworth A.F.B., South Dakota, to Virgil Riggle and Sandra (Zeller-Riggle) Overland. Tim graduated from Peterson High School in Peterson, Minn. and Brooks Barber School in St. Paul, Minn. He operated Tims Barber Shop in Rushford for 22 years. Tim completed a tour in the United States Navy in 1978. Tim married Chris Stevens in 1979. They have one son, Jacob Timothy. Tim loved jokes, music, painting, family, and most of all, his precious Jake.Tim is survived by his son and wife, his parents, Virgil (Donna) Riggle, and Sandra (Donald) Overland, two sisters, Cindy (Bill) Grindland, Crystal (Bob) Heublein, and grandmother Alice Riggle. Extended family includes step sisters and brothers, Susan Strom, Martha Stensgard, Erik Overland, Scott Overland, Kim Selke, Todd Selke, and Pam Going. The funeral service was Dec. 7, 2002 at Rushford Lutheran Church in Rushford with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of the arrangements.