"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Timothy Michael Riggle died in his sleep at his home in Rushford on Dec. 3, 2002.
Tim was born on June 8, 1955, at Ellsworth A.F.B., South Dakota, to Virgil Riggle and Sandra (Zeller-Riggle) Overland. Tim graduated from Peterson High School in Peterson, Minn. and Brooks Barber School in St. Paul, Minn. He operated Tims Barber Shop in Rushford for 22 years. Tim completed a tour in the United States Navy in 1978. Tim married Chris Stevens in 1979. They have one son, Jacob Timothy. Tim loved jokes, music, painting, family, and most of all, his precious Jake.Tim is survived by his son and wife, his parents, Virgil (Donna) Riggle, and Sandra (Donald) Overland, two sisters, Cindy (Bill) Grindland, Crystal (Bob) Heublein, and grandmother Alice Riggle. Extended family includes step sisters and brothers, Susan Strom, Martha Stensgard, Erik Overland, Scott Overland, Kim Selke, Todd Selke, and Pam Going. The funeral service was Dec. 7, 2002 at Rushford Lutheran Church in Rushford with the Rev. James Scaife officiating. Burial was in the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson, Minn. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of the arrangements.