"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, of Harmony, died Nov. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1908, in Chicago. While in high school he played on the baseball team. He was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After his retirement, he and his wife Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., where Mr. Paolini was a tennis instructor at Hardy Park. In 1996 the couple moved to Harmony. Mr. Paolini was an avid baseball fan and enjoyed playing tennis and golf. Survivors include his wife; one son, Armand Roderick (Kathleen) of Reston, Va.; and two grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded him in death. A memorial service for Otto Paolini will be held at a later date in Chicago. There will be no visitation or reviewal.