"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, of Harmony, died Nov. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1908, in Chicago. While in high school he played on the baseball team. He was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After his retirement, he and his wife Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., where Mr. Paolini was a tennis instructor at Hardy Park. In 1996 the couple moved to Harmony. Mr. Paolini was an avid baseball fan and enjoyed playing tennis and golf. Survivors include his wife; one son, Armand Roderick (Kathleen) of Reston, Va.; and two grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded him in death. A memorial service for Otto Paolini will be held at a later date in Chicago. There will be no visitation or reviewal.