"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, of Harmony, died Nov. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1908, in Chicago. While in high school he played on the baseball team. He was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After his retirement, he and his wife Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., where Mr. Paolini was a tennis instructor at Hardy Park. In 1996 the couple moved to Harmony. Mr. Paolini was an avid baseball fan and enjoyed playing tennis and golf. Survivors include his wife; one son, Armand Roderick (Kathleen) of Reston, Va.; and two grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded him in death. A memorial service for Otto Paolini will be held at a later date in Chicago. There will be no visitation or reviewal.