"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, of Harmony, died Nov. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1908, in Chicago. While in high school he played on the baseball team. He was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After his retirement, he and his wife Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., where Mr. Paolini was a tennis instructor at Hardy Park. In 1996 the couple moved to Harmony. Mr. Paolini was an avid baseball fan and enjoyed playing tennis and golf. Survivors include his wife; one son, Armand Roderick (Kathleen) of Reston, Va.; and two grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded him in death. A memorial service for Otto Paolini will be held at a later date in Chicago. There will be no visitation or reviewal.