"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Otto Paolini, 94, of Harmony, died Nov. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1908, in Chicago. While in high school he played on the baseball team. He was employed for many years by Pitney Bowes Co. in Chicago. After his retirement, he and his wife Isabel moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., where Mr. Paolini was a tennis instructor at Hardy Park. In 1996 the couple moved to Harmony. Mr. Paolini was an avid baseball fan and enjoyed playing tennis and golf. Survivors include his wife; one son, Armand Roderick (Kathleen) of Reston, Va.; and two grandchildren. Five brothers and one sister preceded him in death. A memorial service for Otto Paolini will be held at a later date in Chicago. There will be no visitation or reviewal.