"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Audrey L. Kalin, 80, of Stephen, Minn. died Nov. 24, 2002, at the North Valley Health Center in Warren, Minn.
Audrey L. Anderson was born July 26, 1922 in Donnelly Township, Marshall County, Minn. (rural Stephen), the daughter of Oscar and Esther Lily (Koland) Anderson. She attended Donnelly Country School and graduated from Northwest School of Agriculture in Crookston, Minn. During the World War II years, she worked as timekeeper at Allis Chalmers Defense Plant in Milwaukee, Wis. and than for attorney Ira H. Burhams in Stephen. Audrey married Lloyd C. Kalin on April 7, 1955, in East Grand Forks, Minn. They made their home in rural Stephen where they farmed. They also enjoyed the summers with family and friends in their Bemidji summer home. Audrey had unconditional loyalty to family and friends and unshakable faith in humanity. She loved music, the land and the harvest, and always found time to play cards, especially pinochle. She is survived by two daughters; Kaye Smidt and Kim (Darrell) Rindy, both of Warren, Minn., one son Ken (Tammy) Kalin of Stephen, Minn.; two grandchildren; sister, Muriel Thauwald of Preston; nephews, Jeffrey and Dr. Craig Thauwald of Spring Valley and Rochester; and a niece, Holly Thauwald of Sausalito, Calif. She was preceded death by her parents, husband, brother, Earl (Johnny) Anderson, and sister Margaret LaCoe. Funeral services were held Nov. 27, 2002 at the First Lutheran Church in Stephen, Minn. Interment in Stephen Cemetery, Stephen, Minn.