"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Audrey L. Kalin, 80, of Stephen, Minn. died Nov. 24, 2002, at the North Valley Health Center in Warren, Minn.
Audrey L. Anderson was born July 26, 1922 in Donnelly Township, Marshall County, Minn. (rural Stephen), the daughter of Oscar and Esther Lily (Koland) Anderson. She attended Donnelly Country School and graduated from Northwest School of Agriculture in Crookston, Minn. During the World War II years, she worked as timekeeper at Allis Chalmers Defense Plant in Milwaukee, Wis. and than for attorney Ira H. Burhams in Stephen. Audrey married Lloyd C. Kalin on April 7, 1955, in East Grand Forks, Minn. They made their home in rural Stephen where they farmed. They also enjoyed the summers with family and friends in their Bemidji summer home. Audrey had unconditional loyalty to family and friends and unshakable faith in humanity. She loved music, the land and the harvest, and always found time to play cards, especially pinochle. She is survived by two daughters; Kaye Smidt and Kim (Darrell) Rindy, both of Warren, Minn., one son Ken (Tammy) Kalin of Stephen, Minn.; two grandchildren; sister, Muriel Thauwald of Preston; nephews, Jeffrey and Dr. Craig Thauwald of Spring Valley and Rochester; and a niece, Holly Thauwald of Sausalito, Calif. She was preceded death by her parents, husband, brother, Earl (Johnny) Anderson, and sister Margaret LaCoe. Funeral services were held Nov. 27, 2002 at the First Lutheran Church in Stephen, Minn. Interment in Stephen Cemetery, Stephen, Minn.