"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert died Nov. 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center, Chatfield, MN, where she resided at the time of her death. She had also lived in Whalan and at Sylvan Manor Apartments in Lanesboro.
Malinda was born September 11, 1906, in Clinton, IA, to Herman and Marie Hoffman Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. Orville died in 1959. Mrs. Gilbert was a former member of the Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, IA, Trinity Lutheran Church in Rhinelander, WI, and Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan, MN. Survivors include daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA and Diane Knight of Whalan; and sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA, and Ivan of St Paul, MN. A memorial service for Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, December 14, at Whalan Lutheran Church. The service will be followed by coffee and fellowship at the church. Burial was in Clinton, Iowa.