"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert died Nov. 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center, Chatfield, MN, where she resided at the time of her death. She had also lived in Whalan and at Sylvan Manor Apartments in Lanesboro.
Malinda was born September 11, 1906, in Clinton, IA, to Herman and Marie Hoffman Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. Orville died in 1959. Mrs. Gilbert was a former member of the Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, IA, Trinity Lutheran Church in Rhinelander, WI, and Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan, MN. Survivors include daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA and Diane Knight of Whalan; and sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA, and Ivan of St Paul, MN. A memorial service for Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, December 14, at Whalan Lutheran Church. The service will be followed by coffee and fellowship at the church. Burial was in Clinton, Iowa.