"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert died Nov. 19, 2002 at the Chosen Valley Care Center, Chatfield, MN, where she resided at the time of her death. She had also lived in Whalan and at Sylvan Manor Apartments in Lanesboro.
Malinda was born September 11, 1906, in Clinton, IA, to Herman and Marie Hoffman Jahn. She married Orville R. Gilbert on March 3, 1933. Orville died in 1959. Mrs. Gilbert was a former member of the Zion Lutheran Church, Clinton, IA, Trinity Lutheran Church in Rhinelander, WI, and Whalan Lutheran Church in Whalan, MN. Survivors include daughters, Elaine Mayer of Cedar Rapids, IA and Diane Knight of Whalan; and sons, Leon of Santa Rosa, CA, and Ivan of St Paul, MN. A memorial service for Malinda (Lindy) Gilbert will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, December 14, at Whalan Lutheran Church. The service will be followed by coffee and fellowship at the church. Burial was in Clinton, Iowa.