"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert 'Bob' Bronner, 66, of rural Lime Springs, a longtime farmer, died Dec. 2, 2002 at Regional Health Services of Howard County.
Born Nov. 23, 1936, to Herman and Bessie (Bundrick) Bronner in rural Lime Springs. He attended Lincoln country school through the eighth grade and farmed in the Lime Springs area all his life. On June 23, 1959, he married Lois Gansen in Lime Springs. Mr. Bronner was a lifelong member of the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. He drove a stock car at local dirt tracks for many years and later helped his son race. A handyman, he liked working on cars and farm machinery. He also enjoyed raising cattle and hogs, stock car racing, dogs and playing cards. Survivors include his wife; and a son, Brian. A son and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Herman "Bob" Bronner was Dec. 5, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Revs. Louis Flanigan and Tim Walker co-officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.