"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert 'Bob' Bronner, 66, of rural Lime Springs, a longtime farmer, died Dec. 2, 2002 at Regional Health Services of Howard County.
Born Nov. 23, 1936, to Herman and Bessie (Bundrick) Bronner in rural Lime Springs. He attended Lincoln country school through the eighth grade and farmed in the Lime Springs area all his life. On June 23, 1959, he married Lois Gansen in Lime Springs. Mr. Bronner was a lifelong member of the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. He drove a stock car at local dirt tracks for many years and later helped his son race. A handyman, he liked working on cars and farm machinery. He also enjoyed raising cattle and hogs, stock car racing, dogs and playing cards. Survivors include his wife; and a son, Brian. A son and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Herman "Bob" Bronner was Dec. 5, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Revs. Louis Flanigan and Tim Walker co-officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.