"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert 'Bob' Bronner, 66, of rural Lime Springs, a longtime farmer, died Dec. 2, 2002 at Regional Health Services of Howard County.
Born Nov. 23, 1936, to Herman and Bessie (Bundrick) Bronner in rural Lime Springs. He attended Lincoln country school through the eighth grade and farmed in the Lime Springs area all his life. On June 23, 1959, he married Lois Gansen in Lime Springs. Mr. Bronner was a lifelong member of the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. He drove a stock car at local dirt tracks for many years and later helped his son race. A handyman, he liked working on cars and farm machinery. He also enjoyed raising cattle and hogs, stock car racing, dogs and playing cards. Survivors include his wife; and a son, Brian. A son and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Herman "Bob" Bronner was Dec. 5, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Revs. Louis Flanigan and Tim Walker co-officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.