"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
- 9:13:07, Apr 30th 2013 - jurban - i will be the first to say that when there is a emergency mnwarn will be hel ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert 'Bob' Bronner, 66, of rural Lime Springs, a longtime farmer, died Dec. 2, 2002 at Regional Health Services of Howard County.
Born Nov. 23, 1936, to Herman and Bessie (Bundrick) Bronner in rural Lime Springs. He attended Lincoln country school through the eighth grade and farmed in the Lime Springs area all his life. On June 23, 1959, he married Lois Gansen in Lime Springs. Mr. Bronner was a lifelong member of the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. He drove a stock car at local dirt tracks for many years and later helped his son race. A handyman, he liked working on cars and farm machinery. He also enjoyed raising cattle and hogs, stock car racing, dogs and playing cards. Survivors include his wife; and a son, Brian. A son and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Herman "Bob" Bronner was Dec. 5, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Revs. Louis Flanigan and Tim Walker co-officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.