"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert 'Bob' Bronner, 66, of rural Lime Springs, a longtime farmer, died Dec. 2, 2002 at Regional Health Services of Howard County.
Born Nov. 23, 1936, to Herman and Bessie (Bundrick) Bronner in rural Lime Springs. He attended Lincoln country school through the eighth grade and farmed in the Lime Springs area all his life. On June 23, 1959, he married Lois Gansen in Lime Springs. Mr. Bronner was a lifelong member of the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs. He drove a stock car at local dirt tracks for many years and later helped his son race. A handyman, he liked working on cars and farm machinery. He also enjoyed raising cattle and hogs, stock car racing, dogs and playing cards. Survivors include his wife; and a son, Brian. A son and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Robert Herman "Bob" Bronner was Dec. 5, 2002 at the United Methodist Church in Lime Springs, with the Revs. Louis Flanigan and Tim Walker co-officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Lime Springs. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.