"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 6th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charlotte K. Heying, 84, of New Hampton, Iowa, formerly of Chatfield, died of an apparent heart attack November 30, 2002 at her home.
Charlotte K. Brown was born March 18, 1918, in Cresco, Iowa, and attended Cresco schools. She and her first husband, William Hayes, lived in Cresco. He died in 1950. In 1954, she married David Beaston, and they lived in Bonaire and later Elma, Iowa, until his death in 1956. She married Elmer Heying on July 8, 1956, in Elma. They lived in Elma and then in Chatfield for 10 years before moving to New Hampton. Survivors include her husband; seven daughters, Marinell (Ralph) Halweg of Denver, Sharon (Dan) Adelmund of Round Lake Beach, Ill., Donna Jacoby of Forsyth, Mo., Cheri (Ken) Reich of Le Center, Minn., Helen (Tom) Geerts of North Washington, Iowa, Julie DiLaura of Chatfield and Tammy (Russ) Steffen of Sumner, Iowa; two sons, Steve (Peg) Beaston of Centralia, Mo., and Peter (Jane) Heying of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; 27 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by two grandsons, a great-grandson, a brother and a sister. The funeral was December 3, 2002 at Conway-Kolbet Funeral Home in Elma, Iowa, with the Rev. John Hemann officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Elma.