"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Archibald Jorris, 88, of Spring Valley, died Nov. 11, 2002 of complications from a hip infection.
He was born July 24, 1914 in Spring Valley, and grew up there. In 1932 he graduated from Spring Valley High School. Mr. Jorris ran the Jorris Family Funeral Home business in Spring Valley (currently the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home) from 1954 until the early 1960s. He was focused on family and was helpful to friends and neighbors throughout his life. Survivors include his wife, Maureen, one son, Terry, of Huntington Beach, Calif.; two stepdaughters, Edna Howard Sickle of Huntington Beach, and Rita Howard of southern California; four grandchildren; and one great-grandson. A memorial service for Loren Archibald Jorris was Dec. 7, 2002 in Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.