"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Archibald Jorris, 88, of Spring Valley, died Nov. 11, 2002 of complications from a hip infection.
He was born July 24, 1914 in Spring Valley, and grew up there. In 1932 he graduated from Spring Valley High School. Mr. Jorris ran the Jorris Family Funeral Home business in Spring Valley (currently the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home) from 1954 until the early 1960s. He was focused on family and was helpful to friends and neighbors throughout his life. Survivors include his wife, Maureen, one son, Terry, of Huntington Beach, Calif.; two stepdaughters, Edna Howard Sickle of Huntington Beach, and Rita Howard of southern California; four grandchildren; and one great-grandson. A memorial service for Loren Archibald Jorris was Dec. 7, 2002 in Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.