"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:43:19, May 5th 2016 - Paul Little - A recent study shows that people who choose to be anonymous are either a ... [Read More]
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Archibald Jorris, 88, of Spring Valley, died Nov. 11, 2002 of complications from a hip infection.
He was born July 24, 1914 in Spring Valley, and grew up there. In 1932 he graduated from Spring Valley High School. Mr. Jorris ran the Jorris Family Funeral Home business in Spring Valley (currently the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home) from 1954 until the early 1960s. He was focused on family and was helpful to friends and neighbors throughout his life. Survivors include his wife, Maureen, one son, Terry, of Huntington Beach, Calif.; two stepdaughters, Edna Howard Sickle of Huntington Beach, and Rita Howard of southern California; four grandchildren; and one great-grandson. A memorial service for Loren Archibald Jorris was Dec. 7, 2002 in Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.