"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Archibald Jorris, 88, of Spring Valley, died Nov. 11, 2002 of complications from a hip infection.
He was born July 24, 1914 in Spring Valley, and grew up there. In 1932 he graduated from Spring Valley High School. Mr. Jorris ran the Jorris Family Funeral Home business in Spring Valley (currently the Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home) from 1954 until the early 1960s. He was focused on family and was helpful to friends and neighbors throughout his life. Survivors include his wife, Maureen, one son, Terry, of Huntington Beach, Calif.; two stepdaughters, Edna Howard Sickle of Huntington Beach, and Rita Howard of southern California; four grandchildren; and one great-grandson. A memorial service for Loren Archibald Jorris was Dec. 7, 2002 in Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley with the Rev. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.