"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Roger James Hovey, 74, of Granger, died Dec. 9, 2002 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
He was born Aug. 24, 1928, in rural Lime Springs, to Eddie and Bertha (Ramaker) Hovey and served in the Army during the Korean War. Survivors include four daughters, Angela (David) Little of St. Paul, Julie Hovey of Preston, Connie Hovey of Madison Lake, Minn., and Joan Hovey (Matthew) McBride of Lake Crystal, Minn.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Tom of Ely, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Theresa O'Connor, an infant son and two brothers. A memorial service for Roger James Hovey was Dec. 13, 2002 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Lime Springs, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.