"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Roger James Hovey, 74, of Granger, died Dec. 9, 2002 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
He was born Aug. 24, 1928, in rural Lime Springs, to Eddie and Bertha (Ramaker) Hovey and served in the Army during the Korean War. Survivors include four daughters, Angela (David) Little of St. Paul, Julie Hovey of Preston, Connie Hovey of Madison Lake, Minn., and Joan Hovey (Matthew) McBride of Lake Crystal, Minn.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Tom of Ely, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Theresa O'Connor, an infant son and two brothers. A memorial service for Roger James Hovey was Dec. 13, 2002 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Lime Springs, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.