"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Roger James Hovey, 74, of Granger, died Dec. 9, 2002 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
He was born Aug. 24, 1928, in rural Lime Springs, to Eddie and Bertha (Ramaker) Hovey and served in the Army during the Korean War. Survivors include four daughters, Angela (David) Little of St. Paul, Julie Hovey of Preston, Connie Hovey of Madison Lake, Minn., and Joan Hovey (Matthew) McBride of Lake Crystal, Minn.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Tom of Ely, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Theresa O'Connor, an infant son and two brothers. A memorial service for Roger James Hovey was Dec. 13, 2002 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Lime Springs, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.