"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, June 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
- 7:28:50, Jun 22nd 2016 - doc - The GOP's war on education is a continuing success. ... [Read More]
- 7:26:23, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - You're not a very intelligent grandparent. Nobody needed to go to those meetin ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 13th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Roger James Hovey, 74, of Granger, died Dec. 9, 2002 at Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
He was born Aug. 24, 1928, in rural Lime Springs, to Eddie and Bertha (Ramaker) Hovey and served in the Army during the Korean War. Survivors include four daughters, Angela (David) Little of St. Paul, Julie Hovey of Preston, Connie Hovey of Madison Lake, Minn., and Joan Hovey (Matthew) McBride of Lake Crystal, Minn.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a brother, Tom of Ely, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, the former Theresa O'Connor, an infant son and two brothers. A memorial service for Roger James Hovey was Dec. 13, 2002 at Saetersdal Lutheran Church in rural Lime Springs, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Lime Springs was in charge of arrangements.