"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A private family graveside service for Christine Marlene Miner, infant daughter of Brian and Amanda Miner of Spring Valley, was held Nov. 7, 2002 in Bloomfield Cemetery in rural Spring Valley. She was stillborn Nov. 1, 2002, at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
In addition to her parents, survivors include three sisters, Jenifer, Stephanie and Caitlin, all at home; maternal grandfather Ora Shackleton of Spring Valley; and paternal grandparents Maynard and Marlene Miner of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.