"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, June 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A private family graveside service for Christine Marlene Miner, infant daughter of Brian and Amanda Miner of Spring Valley, was held Nov. 7, 2002 in Bloomfield Cemetery in rural Spring Valley. She was stillborn Nov. 1, 2002, at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
In addition to her parents, survivors include three sisters, Jenifer, Stephanie and Caitlin, all at home; maternal grandfather Ora Shackleton of Spring Valley; and paternal grandparents Maynard and Marlene Miner of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.