"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A private family graveside service for Christine Marlene Miner, infant daughter of Brian and Amanda Miner of Spring Valley, was held Nov. 7, 2002 in Bloomfield Cemetery in rural Spring Valley. She was stillborn Nov. 1, 2002, at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
In addition to her parents, survivors include three sisters, Jenifer, Stephanie and Caitlin, all at home; maternal grandfather Ora Shackleton of Spring Valley; and paternal grandparents Maynard and Marlene Miner of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.