"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
A private family graveside service for Christine Marlene Miner, infant daughter of Brian and Amanda Miner of Spring Valley, was held Nov. 7, 2002 in Bloomfield Cemetery in rural Spring Valley. She was stillborn Nov. 1, 2002, at Rochester Methodist Hospital.
In addition to her parents, survivors include three sisters, Jenifer, Stephanie and Caitlin, all at home; maternal grandfather Ora Shackleton of Spring Valley; and paternal grandparents Maynard and Marlene Miner of Stewartville. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.