"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Armin G. Korthauer, 74, of Houston, died Dec. 15, 2002 at St. Anne Extended Care in Winona.
He was born March 20, 1928, in Verdi, Minn. At the age of eight, he and his family moved to Caledonia. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. On Sept. 8, 1956, he married Donna Allen at Lewis Valley Lutheran Church in Holmen, Wis. Mr. Korthauer was a farmer and was also employed at CBS Homes in La Crescent, Minn., and in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital's maintenance department in La Crosse, Wis. He was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, where he had done maintenance work for the last 13 years. He enjoyed caring for his tree farm. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Richard (Margaret) of Mondovi, Wis., Dale (Carol Rae) of Hayfield, Gary (Karen) of Savage, Minn.; two daughters, Janet (Tom) Freudenstein of Shakopee, Minn., and Carol (Mark) Polodna of Winona; 12 grandchildren; one brother, Robert (June) of Rosemount, Minn.; four sisters, Dorothy (Orval) Sorum of Winona, Lora Ann (Art) Kroening of Baldwin, Wis., Mary (Matthew) Wadium of La Crosse, Wis., and Alice (Dewey) Mueller of Grand Island, Fla. One sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Armin G. Korthauer was Dec. 19, 2002 in Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston, with the Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Military honors will be presented by the Arnet-Sheldon American Legion Post in Houston. There was a private family burial. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.