"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Armin G. Korthauer, 74, of Houston, died Dec. 15, 2002 at St. Anne Extended Care in Winona.
He was born March 20, 1928, in Verdi, Minn. At the age of eight, he and his family moved to Caledonia. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. On Sept. 8, 1956, he married Donna Allen at Lewis Valley Lutheran Church in Holmen, Wis. Mr. Korthauer was a farmer and was also employed at CBS Homes in La Crescent, Minn., and in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital's maintenance department in La Crosse, Wis. He was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, where he had done maintenance work for the last 13 years. He enjoyed caring for his tree farm. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Richard (Margaret) of Mondovi, Wis., Dale (Carol Rae) of Hayfield, Gary (Karen) of Savage, Minn.; two daughters, Janet (Tom) Freudenstein of Shakopee, Minn., and Carol (Mark) Polodna of Winona; 12 grandchildren; one brother, Robert (June) of Rosemount, Minn.; four sisters, Dorothy (Orval) Sorum of Winona, Lora Ann (Art) Kroening of Baldwin, Wis., Mary (Matthew) Wadium of La Crosse, Wis., and Alice (Dewey) Mueller of Grand Island, Fla. One sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Armin G. Korthauer was Dec. 19, 2002 in Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston, with the Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Military honors will be presented by the Arnet-Sheldon American Legion Post in Houston. There was a private family burial. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.