"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Armin G. Korthauer, 74, of Houston, died Dec. 15, 2002 at St. Anne Extended Care in Winona.
He was born March 20, 1928, in Verdi, Minn. At the age of eight, he and his family moved to Caledonia. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. On Sept. 8, 1956, he married Donna Allen at Lewis Valley Lutheran Church in Holmen, Wis. Mr. Korthauer was a farmer and was also employed at CBS Homes in La Crescent, Minn., and in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital's maintenance department in La Crosse, Wis. He was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, where he had done maintenance work for the last 13 years. He enjoyed caring for his tree farm. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Richard (Margaret) of Mondovi, Wis., Dale (Carol Rae) of Hayfield, Gary (Karen) of Savage, Minn.; two daughters, Janet (Tom) Freudenstein of Shakopee, Minn., and Carol (Mark) Polodna of Winona; 12 grandchildren; one brother, Robert (June) of Rosemount, Minn.; four sisters, Dorothy (Orval) Sorum of Winona, Lora Ann (Art) Kroening of Baldwin, Wis., Mary (Matthew) Wadium of La Crosse, Wis., and Alice (Dewey) Mueller of Grand Island, Fla. One sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Armin G. Korthauer was Dec. 19, 2002 in Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston, with the Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Military honors will be presented by the Arnet-Sheldon American Legion Post in Houston. There was a private family burial. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.