"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
- 1:49:36, Feb 5th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @vikefan1- so what exactly is the argument? Mr. Erding made no unsuppor ... [Read More]
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Armin G. Korthauer, 74, of Houston, died Dec. 15, 2002 at St. Anne Extended Care in Winona.
He was born March 20, 1928, in Verdi, Minn. At the age of eight, he and his family moved to Caledonia. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. On Sept. 8, 1956, he married Donna Allen at Lewis Valley Lutheran Church in Holmen, Wis. Mr. Korthauer was a farmer and was also employed at CBS Homes in La Crescent, Minn., and in Gundersen Lutheran Hospital's maintenance department in La Crosse, Wis. He was a member of Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, where he had done maintenance work for the last 13 years. He enjoyed caring for his tree farm. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Richard (Margaret) of Mondovi, Wis., Dale (Carol Rae) of Hayfield, Gary (Karen) of Savage, Minn.; two daughters, Janet (Tom) Freudenstein of Shakopee, Minn., and Carol (Mark) Polodna of Winona; 12 grandchildren; one brother, Robert (June) of Rosemount, Minn.; four sisters, Dorothy (Orval) Sorum of Winona, Lora Ann (Art) Kroening of Baldwin, Wis., Mary (Matthew) Wadium of La Crosse, Wis., and Alice (Dewey) Mueller of Grand Island, Fla. One sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Armin G. Korthauer was Dec. 19, 2002 in Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in Houston, with the Rev. Lane Zaffke officiating. Military honors will be presented by the Arnet-Sheldon American Legion Post in Houston. There was a private family burial. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.