"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Aug 21st 2015 - - Remark 1976 seems to know about everything that posted in the journal. Lmfao...i ... [Read More]
- 10:14:08, Aug 21st 2015 - Remark1976 - Concerned, the Fountain police chief can only issue speeding ticket ... [Read More]
- 8:01:44, Aug 21st 2015 - Skeptical - I think the DNR doesn't tell us everything they're up to. I've heard th ... [Read More]
- 7:51:52, Aug 21st 2015 - Concerned - I think the police chief needs to start isuing speeding tickets in Founta ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.