"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.