"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.