"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.