"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.