"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 20th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarence Brenno, 90, of Preston, died Dec. 13, 2002 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 24, 1912, in Preston, and attended country school in the Preston area. He farmed with his father early in his life until he was stricken with a crippling physical and mental illness. He then lived in nursing homes in Rochester, Minnetonka, Minn., and, for the last years of his life, at the Preston Good Samaritan Center. He was also cared for by the late Leonard and Francis Hanson and by Donna Hart of Chatfield. Survivors include nieces and nephews. Three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Clarence Brenno was Dec. 17, 2002 at Union Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.