"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
- 4:42:50, Oct 4th 2015 - Claudia Larson - What they passed was not Comprehensive Immigration as there wasn't on ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon J. Anderson, 78, of Chatfield, died Dec. 20, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 24, 1923, in rural Chatfield and married Marrella Bicknese on March 30, 1948, in Chatfield. They moved to rural Eyota and in 1986 moved to Eyota and he became a bus driver for Rochester City Lines. His wife died in 1991. Since 1999, he has been living at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. He is survived by a son, Alan "Andy" of Mantorville; two daughters, Gail (Roger) Boelman of Stewartville and Rita Anderson of Medford, Minn.; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Borgen of Chatfield. The funeral for Gordon J. Anderson was Dec. 23, 2002 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.