"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon J. Anderson, 78, of Chatfield, died Dec. 20, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 24, 1923, in rural Chatfield and married Marrella Bicknese on March 30, 1948, in Chatfield. They moved to rural Eyota and in 1986 moved to Eyota and he became a bus driver for Rochester City Lines. His wife died in 1991. Since 1999, he has been living at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. He is survived by a son, Alan "Andy" of Mantorville; two daughters, Gail (Roger) Boelman of Stewartville and Rita Anderson of Medford, Minn.; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Borgen of Chatfield. The funeral for Gordon J. Anderson was Dec. 23, 2002 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.