"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon J. Anderson, 78, of Chatfield, died Dec. 20, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 24, 1923, in rural Chatfield and married Marrella Bicknese on March 30, 1948, in Chatfield. They moved to rural Eyota and in 1986 moved to Eyota and he became a bus driver for Rochester City Lines. His wife died in 1991. Since 1999, he has been living at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. He is survived by a son, Alan "Andy" of Mantorville; two daughters, Gail (Roger) Boelman of Stewartville and Rita Anderson of Medford, Minn.; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Borgen of Chatfield. The funeral for Gordon J. Anderson was Dec. 23, 2002 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.