"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon J. Anderson, 78, of Chatfield, died Dec. 20, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 24, 1923, in rural Chatfield and married Marrella Bicknese on March 30, 1948, in Chatfield. They moved to rural Eyota and in 1986 moved to Eyota and he became a bus driver for Rochester City Lines. His wife died in 1991. Since 1999, he has been living at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. He is survived by a son, Alan "Andy" of Mantorville; two daughters, Gail (Roger) Boelman of Stewartville and Rita Anderson of Medford, Minn.; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Borgen of Chatfield. The funeral for Gordon J. Anderson was Dec. 23, 2002 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.