"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gordon J. Anderson, 78, of Chatfield, died Dec. 20, 2002 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 24, 1923, in rural Chatfield and married Marrella Bicknese on March 30, 1948, in Chatfield. They moved to rural Eyota and in 1986 moved to Eyota and he became a bus driver for Rochester City Lines. His wife died in 1991. Since 1999, he has been living at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield. He is survived by a son, Alan "Andy" of Mantorville; two daughters, Gail (Roger) Boelman of Stewartville and Rita Anderson of Medford, Minn.; three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Borgen of Chatfield. The funeral for Gordon J. Anderson was Dec. 23, 2002 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.