"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
Fri, Dec 27th, 2002
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marcella M. Ellestad, age 96, of Mabel, Minn. died Dec. 20, 2002 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Marcella was born Oct. 17, 1906 in Preble Township, Fillmore County, Minn. to Edward and Marie (Haugen) Elefson. When she was two years old she moved into Mabel and was confirmed on May 2, 1920 in Riceford, Minn. She attended rural schools and also the Mabel High School. On September 1, 1926 she married James Ellestad in Mabel. The couple farmed in Preble Township until retiring to Mabel in 1972. James later died in January, 1987. She was a member of the Mabel First Lutheran Church in Mabel and WELCA. Marcella is survived by several cousins. She was preceded in death by her husband, her parents, and a sister. Funeral services were Dec. 23, 2002 at the Mabel First Lutheran Church in Mabel with the Reverend Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.