"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eva J. Bermel, 80, of Eyota, formerly of Randall, died Jan. 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since October.
Eva Norr was born Feb. 25, 1922, in Little Falls, Minn., and married Richard Bermel Aug. 2, 1948. They lived in Randall, where they owned and operated Bermel’s Store, selling shoes and clothing. Her husband died in 1999 and Mrs. Bermel moved to Eyota that year. She is survived by two daughters, Diane (Rich) Dahl of Coon Rapids, Minn., and Jennie (Pat) Hennessy of Grand Marais, Minn.; three sons, Richard Jr. (Barbra) of Sierra Vista, Ariz., Ron (Sue) of Evans, Ga., and Gerald (Betty) of Eyota; 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harry of Golden Valley, Minn., and Art of Little Falls. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Eva J. Bermel was Jan. 4, 2003 at Randall Presbyterian Church in Randall, Minn., with the Rev. Mark Young of Grace Community Church in Eyota officiating. Burial was in St. James Cemetery in Randall. Brenny Funeral Chapel in Randall was in charge of arrangements.