"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eva J. Bermel, 80, of Eyota, formerly of Randall, died Jan. 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since October.
Eva Norr was born Feb. 25, 1922, in Little Falls, Minn., and married Richard Bermel Aug. 2, 1948. They lived in Randall, where they owned and operated Bermelís Store, selling shoes and clothing. Her husband died in 1999 and Mrs. Bermel moved to Eyota that year. She is survived by two daughters, Diane (Rich) Dahl of Coon Rapids, Minn., and Jennie (Pat) Hennessy of Grand Marais, Minn.; three sons, Richard Jr. (Barbra) of Sierra Vista, Ariz., Ron (Sue) of Evans, Ga., and Gerald (Betty) of Eyota; 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harry of Golden Valley, Minn., and Art of Little Falls. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Eva J. Bermel was Jan. 4, 2003 at Randall Presbyterian Church in Randall, Minn., with the Rev. Mark Young of Grace Community Church in Eyota officiating. Burial was in St. James Cemetery in Randall. Brenny Funeral Chapel in Randall was in charge of arrangements.