"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: It is simply impossible to have a discussion with you since yo ... [Read More]
- 6:23:55, May 28th 2015 - Play nice - I grew up in a large family. We never owned a house, we always rented. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eva J. Bermel, 80, of Eyota, formerly of Randall, died Jan. 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since October.
Eva Norr was born Feb. 25, 1922, in Little Falls, Minn., and married Richard Bermel Aug. 2, 1948. They lived in Randall, where they owned and operated Bermelís Store, selling shoes and clothing. Her husband died in 1999 and Mrs. Bermel moved to Eyota that year. She is survived by two daughters, Diane (Rich) Dahl of Coon Rapids, Minn., and Jennie (Pat) Hennessy of Grand Marais, Minn.; three sons, Richard Jr. (Barbra) of Sierra Vista, Ariz., Ron (Sue) of Evans, Ga., and Gerald (Betty) of Eyota; 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harry of Golden Valley, Minn., and Art of Little Falls. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Eva J. Bermel was Jan. 4, 2003 at Randall Presbyterian Church in Randall, Minn., with the Rev. Mark Young of Grace Community Church in Eyota officiating. Burial was in St. James Cemetery in Randall. Brenny Funeral Chapel in Randall was in charge of arrangements.