"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eva J. Bermel, 80, of Eyota, formerly of Randall, died Jan. 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since October.
Eva Norr was born Feb. 25, 1922, in Little Falls, Minn., and married Richard Bermel Aug. 2, 1948. They lived in Randall, where they owned and operated Bermel’s Store, selling shoes and clothing. Her husband died in 1999 and Mrs. Bermel moved to Eyota that year. She is survived by two daughters, Diane (Rich) Dahl of Coon Rapids, Minn., and Jennie (Pat) Hennessy of Grand Marais, Minn.; three sons, Richard Jr. (Barbra) of Sierra Vista, Ariz., Ron (Sue) of Evans, Ga., and Gerald (Betty) of Eyota; 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harry of Golden Valley, Minn., and Art of Little Falls. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Eva J. Bermel was Jan. 4, 2003 at Randall Presbyterian Church in Randall, Minn., with the Rev. Mark Young of Grace Community Church in Eyota officiating. Burial was in St. James Cemetery in Randall. Brenny Funeral Chapel in Randall was in charge of arrangements.