"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Do you text & drive?
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eva J. Bermel, 80, of Eyota, formerly of Randall, died Jan. 1, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since October.
Eva Norr was born Feb. 25, 1922, in Little Falls, Minn., and married Richard Bermel Aug. 2, 1948. They lived in Randall, where they owned and operated Bermelís Store, selling shoes and clothing. Her husband died in 1999 and Mrs. Bermel moved to Eyota that year. She is survived by two daughters, Diane (Rich) Dahl of Coon Rapids, Minn., and Jennie (Pat) Hennessy of Grand Marais, Minn.; three sons, Richard Jr. (Barbra) of Sierra Vista, Ariz., Ron (Sue) of Evans, Ga., and Gerald (Betty) of Eyota; 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Harry of Golden Valley, Minn., and Art of Little Falls. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers. The funeral for Eva J. Bermel was Jan. 4, 2003 at Randall Presbyterian Church in Randall, Minn., with the Rev. Mark Young of Grace Community Church in Eyota officiating. Burial was in St. James Cemetery in Randall. Brenny Funeral Chapel in Randall was in charge of arrangements.