"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cynthia A. Moore, 62, of Clinton, died Dec. 24, 2002 at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Cynthia Ann Biel was born March 8, 1940 in Fillmore County, Minnesota to Harvey and Mary (Pickett) Biel. She married Nelson Moore on June 8, 1965 in Fillmore County, Minnesota. She was a 1958 graduate of Harmony (MN) High School. She had worked at Collis Company for 12 years as a machine operator and welder. Cynthia also worked at the Alverno as a CNA for many years. She was a member of Community Congregational Church. Survivors include two sons, Phillip Moore of Davenport, Iowa and Richard Moore of Clinton; daughter, Katrina Moore of Camanche; eight grandchildren; mother, Mary Biel of Granger, Minnesota; Ex-husband, Nelson Moore of Clinton; two sisters, Marian Beiwel of Davenport, Iowa and Julia Kellogg of Liberty, Missouri; three brothers, Stanley Biel of Arkansaw, Wis., Clifford Biel of Mondovi, Wis., and Louis Biel of DeWitt, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father and one daughter. Funeral services were Dec. 28, 2002 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig-Dennis A. Lemke Funeral Home and Crematory with Rev. Dan Schadt officiating. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.