"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cynthia A. Moore, 62, of Clinton, died Dec. 24, 2002 at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Cynthia Ann Biel was born March 8, 1940 in Fillmore County, Minnesota to Harvey and Mary (Pickett) Biel. She married Nelson Moore on June 8, 1965 in Fillmore County, Minnesota. She was a 1958 graduate of Harmony (MN) High School. She had worked at Collis Company for 12 years as a machine operator and welder. Cynthia also worked at the Alverno as a CNA for many years. She was a member of Community Congregational Church. Survivors include two sons, Phillip Moore of Davenport, Iowa and Richard Moore of Clinton; daughter, Katrina Moore of Camanche; eight grandchildren; mother, Mary Biel of Granger, Minnesota; Ex-husband, Nelson Moore of Clinton; two sisters, Marian Beiwel of Davenport, Iowa and Julia Kellogg of Liberty, Missouri; three brothers, Stanley Biel of Arkansaw, Wis., Clifford Biel of Mondovi, Wis., and Louis Biel of DeWitt, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father and one daughter. Funeral services were Dec. 28, 2002 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig-Dennis A. Lemke Funeral Home and Crematory with Rev. Dan Schadt officiating. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.