"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cynthia A. Moore, 62, of Clinton, died Dec. 24, 2002 at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Cynthia Ann Biel was born March 8, 1940 in Fillmore County, Minnesota to Harvey and Mary (Pickett) Biel. She married Nelson Moore on June 8, 1965 in Fillmore County, Minnesota. She was a 1958 graduate of Harmony (MN) High School. She had worked at Collis Company for 12 years as a machine operator and welder. Cynthia also worked at the Alverno as a CNA for many years. She was a member of Community Congregational Church. Survivors include two sons, Phillip Moore of Davenport, Iowa and Richard Moore of Clinton; daughter, Katrina Moore of Camanche; eight grandchildren; mother, Mary Biel of Granger, Minnesota; Ex-husband, Nelson Moore of Clinton; two sisters, Marian Beiwel of Davenport, Iowa and Julia Kellogg of Liberty, Missouri; three brothers, Stanley Biel of Arkansaw, Wis., Clifford Biel of Mondovi, Wis., and Louis Biel of DeWitt, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father and one daughter. Funeral services were Dec. 28, 2002 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig-Dennis A. Lemke Funeral Home and Crematory with Rev. Dan Schadt officiating. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.