"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cynthia A. Moore, 62, of Clinton, died Dec. 24, 2002 at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Cynthia Ann Biel was born March 8, 1940 in Fillmore County, Minnesota to Harvey and Mary (Pickett) Biel. She married Nelson Moore on June 8, 1965 in Fillmore County, Minnesota. She was a 1958 graduate of Harmony (MN) High School. She had worked at Collis Company for 12 years as a machine operator and welder. Cynthia also worked at the Alverno as a CNA for many years. She was a member of Community Congregational Church. Survivors include two sons, Phillip Moore of Davenport, Iowa and Richard Moore of Clinton; daughter, Katrina Moore of Camanche; eight grandchildren; mother, Mary Biel of Granger, Minnesota; Ex-husband, Nelson Moore of Clinton; two sisters, Marian Beiwel of Davenport, Iowa and Julia Kellogg of Liberty, Missouri; three brothers, Stanley Biel of Arkansaw, Wis., Clifford Biel of Mondovi, Wis., and Louis Biel of DeWitt, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father and one daughter. Funeral services were Dec. 28, 2002 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig-Dennis A. Lemke Funeral Home and Crematory with Rev. Dan Schadt officiating. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.