"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 3rd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cynthia A. Moore, 62, of Clinton, died Dec. 24, 2002 at Mercy Medical Center, North Campus, Clinton.
Cynthia Ann Biel was born March 8, 1940 in Fillmore County, Minnesota to Harvey and Mary (Pickett) Biel. She married Nelson Moore on June 8, 1965 in Fillmore County, Minnesota. She was a 1958 graduate of Harmony (MN) High School. She had worked at Collis Company for 12 years as a machine operator and welder. Cynthia also worked at the Alverno as a CNA for many years. She was a member of Community Congregational Church. Survivors include two sons, Phillip Moore of Davenport, Iowa and Richard Moore of Clinton; daughter, Katrina Moore of Camanche; eight grandchildren; mother, Mary Biel of Granger, Minnesota; Ex-husband, Nelson Moore of Clinton; two sisters, Marian Beiwel of Davenport, Iowa and Julia Kellogg of Liberty, Missouri; three brothers, Stanley Biel of Arkansaw, Wis., Clifford Biel of Mondovi, Wis., and Louis Biel of DeWitt, Iowa; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her father and one daughter. Funeral services were Dec. 28, 2002 at the Clinton Chapel Snell-Zornig-Dennis A. Lemke Funeral Home and Crematory with Rev. Dan Schadt officiating. Burial was in the Clinton Lawn Cemetery.